Hello Everyone

420ways

This site is a fantastic resource !
Im learning about ingesting herb instead of using heat or flame.

thank you all for being open books

High 420ways and :welcome: to 420Mag! :cheer:

I have to agree with you. This place is a fantastic resource. You could live here for months and not see all of it.

There's a great bunch of folks here willing to help if you have any questions, or listen, if you have any good ideas.

We're glad to see you and enjoy your time in the forums! :bong:

:peace:

High 420ways :ciao: Yes there are many ways to enjoy your meds. Please share your favorite with us all. Have you visited 420 Kitchen - 420 Magazine? If there is Anything we can help you find research wise please let us know Buddy. Besides all the great information 420 has... the members is what makes this place very special. We have become a Huge, Happy , High Family. So :welcome: home the door is always open for you my friend. See you the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Y'all are off the hook informative and friendly !!
This week alone I've been collecting resin in a pollinator,I've made tinture *green Dragon,I've made canabutter and almost ready to buy a bubblebag system.
The real bonus is, we made all of our products from regular compressed south of the border herb and it works well. We look forward to cooking with kind in the future.

Back
Top Bottom