Hello all

vonny1989

hello all!!!! I'm excited to learn as much as i possible can. i just recently decided on going to school for botany and i am looking forward to it! i'm starting to experiment with some home growing on a very small scale one plant to start off since i am 100% new at all of this. but I'm an open book please help me out so i know what i am doing. thank you all looking forward to all the the new knowledge i am going to gain from the site!:tokin:

Hey vonny1989:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. So why not :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

:welcome: Vonny Check out all the cool things in the forum. Lots of great info and good people on this site! You will learn tons! And maybe will be able to share some of that botany!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom