Hello all!

You would want two 480/500w lights to cover that 4 x 8 tent.
Made a few decisions over the weekend and decided to go with a smaller tent. Doing a 5x5 Guerrilla Grow Tent and I've ordered one 480w LED from @Budget LED for a light source. After lots of reading and research actually decided to give DWC a shot on the first grow. I've been reading about hydroponics for years and figured this is as good a time as any.

Now I just need to wait for all the gear to arrive to build out the grow room.

Made a few decisions over the weekend and decided to go with a smaller tent. Doing a 5x5 Guerrilla Grow Tent and I've ordered one 480w LED from @Budget LED for a light source. After lots of reading and research actually decided to give DWC a shot on the first grow. I've been reading about hydroponics for years and figured this is as good a time as any.

Now I just need to wait for all the gear to arrive to build out the grow room.
Thank you for the support and business!

Your grow tent is a 5 x 5? The lights you mentioned are both great. I am personally biased to the Red Spec because that is what I use. It produces. However in a 5 x 5, two of our 350w lights would be better.

Either light can be used for full cycle. We would reccomend getting it in the 3500k spectrum.
I have a 5x5 and two of the Series 2+red spec and I Love them. In fact I am saving to get another one because I keep my light tight to the top of my tent and leave them there so I want to add another to bring my Umols from 650 to 800 up to 750 to 900 umols at canopy level. I also have 4 Mars COBs for supplemental lighting on the outer corners
Lights 2 27 2020.jpg

I have a 5x5 and two of the Series 2+red spec and I Love them. In fact I am saving to get another one because I keep my light tight to the top of my tent and leave them there so I want to add another to bring my Umols from 650 to 800 up to 750 to 900 umols at canopy level. I also have 4 Mars COBs for supplemental lighting on the outer corners
Lights 2 27 2020.jpg
Thank you @PCaddict for posting up that picture and explanation of your lighting setup. I appreciate also knowing that you're using a 5x5. The 4 supplemental lights is an interesting idea and something I've not considered.

Thank you @PCaddict for posting up that picture and explanation of your lighting setup. I appreciate also knowing that you're using a 5x5. The 4 supplemental lights is an interesting idea and something I've not considered.
You will be happy with which ever Budget LED lights you pick. I Love mine. They are BRIGHT and Very well made and their customer service is Outstanding even After your parches. I will be buying a third light from them with in a week or two. The series 2+red spec fits nicely in my 5x5 long enough to cover the full length of the tent with only a little space at each end so I think they give Great coverage over the length of the tent and they are made so well. Nice thick heat sink on the board and I was able to put the drivers outside of the tent. If you are wanting to be able to put your drivers outside of the tent just ask Justin and they will add an extension cable so you can move them out of the tent. Great Company and Great people to work with

Back
Top Bottom