Hello from PA

Skoebe02

Whats good fellow potheads!?! Look forward to growing with everyone... anyone from PA hit me up... Got 8 mile and African buzz in the works right now...

Welcome Skoebe02, Hows the weather back there ? My ex was from near Beaver Falls Pa, I was from Cleve. So I know how cold it must be !! Come on in and thaw out dude !! great place to learn about our friend marijuana !!

Whats good fellow potheads!?! Look forward to growing with everyone... anyone from PA hit me up... Got 8 mile and African buzz in the works right now...

hello skoebe02, just seen your post and wondered how the african buzz is doing? im growing it soon and i would like any feedback on it before i start :ganjamon:

Hello Skoebe02 :ciao: Happy growing Buddy! Any questions you may have? You a Soil or Hydro grower? Continue to spend time surfing the forums to understand what we have here. It is truely a Wonderful place, Wonderful members and Wonderfully Useful information. So get to know the people and growers here and enjoy all things Cannabis on 420!
VOTE for the best of the best in December here,
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
:welcome: We will be looking for you in the forums. :bong: :peace:

Hello Skoebe02 :ciao: Happy growing Buddy! Any questions you may have? You a Soil or Hydro grower? Continue to spend time surfing the forums to understand what we have here. It is truely a Wonderful place, Wonderful members and Wonderfully Useful information. So get to know the people and growers here and enjoy all things Cannabis on 420!
VOTE for the best of the best in December here,
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
:welcome: We will be looking for you in the forums. :bong: :peace:
The Weed: I appriciate the love and def. will continue to check out the site! I do have a couple questions you might be able to help me with. First off I have the T8 Fluorescent lights I have two 4' fixtures that hold two lights each and then I have a T12 EcoLux Plant/Aquarium Light. Is that enough light for say a 4' X 4' grow room for two plants right now or would u recommend something else? also pruning, I just recently topped my plants and would like any tips or suggestions on pruning the rest of the way. Since this is the first time I can actually grow fully from seed to harvest I am growing in soil. But I would like to learn hydro growing but I understand that it is alittle more complicated and comes with time. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

hello skoebe02, just seen your post and wondered how the african buzz is doing? im growing it soon and i would like any feedback on it before i start :ganjamon:

Crazy Horse: This is the first time I have grown this and to tell ya the truth have pretty much just started growing it... Right now it about 6-7 inches high and has beautiful large canopy leaves with alot of crystals I will try and post pics as I get em. Like wise if you would like to shoot me tips on your grow room (what your using, how many lights, etc) or where you get your seeds or just growing in general that would be awesome!

Welcome Skoebe02, Hows the weather back there ? My ex was from near Beaver Falls Pa, I was from Cleve. So I know how cold it must be !! Come on in and thaw out dude !! great place to learn about our friend marijuana !!

Ol Hippy: Thanks and I am thrilled to be here as I hope to network a little while getting tips on better product. It is cold as hell right now! it was 24 degrees when I got up and that means I am staying in and gettin high lol!! Yea it is def. cold as hell out but smells good in here!:yummy:... and I agree I am trying to learn as much as possible!

im vegging with a 250w cfl, i did have a 400w hps but dont have it anymore. im thinking of buying a 300w red cfl for flowering but have also got my eye on the l.e.d lights on these forums. i may even buy a 150w hps but i cant vent my 3ft x 3ft grow area and the costs of running them are high, ive got bigbud x afghani and super lemon haze on the go(only 3-4 inch high) and im gettin african buzz and flashback#2 very soon( all from pick n mix seeds), so as you can tell im all over the place and thats why im on here, does anyone have any idea if a 300w red cfl wil flower 3-4 plants?? good luck with your grow skoebe02

Sound like those lights will be ok for vegging, How many plants do you say you have? You are going to have to regroup for flowering, Please read up on HPS and/or CFL Lighting. Top once and let it grow out you should not prune...read about LST. if you need help locating info I mentioned speak up...ok? Rootin' for you Brother!

got 2 growing now and i may germ 2 more soon but dont have much space so maybe not!, i dont mind only gettin 1oz dry bud from each plant so the l.e.ds have caught my eye. i must try and find someone on here who has flowered with 250w/300w red cfl to see what the results are.

Back
Top Bottom