HighTv

420 Member
I run an account over at Grow Diaries as well as other social media profiles like Youtube and Instagram. I have been a long time user of this site for research and figured I should say thank you guys for the years of information!
Anything I should know about when it comes to posting things on here like 3rd party links (growdiaries) or uploading pictures/video?

Here are some pictures on my last harvest a little over a month ago as a thanks for stopping by ^.^

WIN_20180811_03_57_11_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180827_03_33_30_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180910_23_10_33_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180925_02_33_04_Pro.jpg
IMG_0651 WM.jpg
IMG_0612 WM.jpg
0740 WM.jpg
0753 WM.jpg
Harvest jars.png

Welcome Hightv, we don't post links to non sponsor sites. I believe YouTube links to your own content will pass. If you have specific questions a moderator can fill you in. @Amadeus Forzin @Orlando Scout

From the posting guidlines

420 Magazine allows linking to most other websites for the purpose of providing a reference. We do not allow either recommending, linking to or discussing other Cannabis related forums/communities, blogs, listings or networking oriented communities such as Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Twitter or Google Plus. We would like to be more directly connected with the entire global Cannabis community, however there are many bad seeds who spoil the fun for the rest of us. In the past, allowing posts to these other websites has gotten out of hand, resulting in forum spam with non sponsored products and attempts to recruit our members for other websites.

Commercial and/or promotional links to external websites are prohibited. This also applies to websites like Amazon, eBay and Overstock. Off-site links in signatures are not permitted for members; only Sponsors may tastefully link to their websites. This helps preserve sales for our Sponsors as well as saving our valued members from fraudulent links to phishing websites and/or sites tracking IP addresses.

Back
Top Bottom