Hello - New grower - I may have a problem with my plant?

I will figure this out. I want to share some Photos of my Ladies.
420-magazine-mobile1437690474.jpg

I like that idea of those tins for underneath pots . You feed then I get a shop vac here so I can suck it up ? Hmm might have to take a trip as once I hit this stretch o wont be able to go in and out with catty these pots of mine lol . See just learned off. You. With out sharing I wouldn't have tried that ..

OK upload complete. I have some issues with brown spots on my leaves. Maybe slow growth. I am not sure. First time growing Indica. These are different animals than a Sativa.

Brown spots or rusty looking ?

420-magazine-mobile1949764700.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2021996159.jpg

I have done no LST or even topped them. I topped my last Sativa and was very unhappy with the 2 wimpy colas created by this technique. These ladies have been Basquing in the Light of 285 watts of Viparspectra par 600. Plus 400 watts of CFLs 6700K and 2700 K for 62 days now and they are only 14 inches tall. Barney Farms LSD.

I have done no LST or even topped them. I topped my last Sativa and was very unhappy with the 2 wimpy colas created by this technique. These ladies have been Basquing in the Light of 285 watts of Viparspectra par 600. Plus 400 watts of CFLs 6700K and 2700 K for 62 days now and they are only 14 inches tall. Barney Farms LSD.

So once you top them
Let them grow in height a bit then super crop them no ? That will make those dinky stems twice as stronger trust me ..

I had a night where my box Temp was 59F. I am guessing maybe nute lockout. The brown spots keep spreading. I have dosed them twice with BSM but have since stopped because of the brown spots. I am about ready to flower them after 2 more weeks veg for a total of 70 days of veg.

It's okay they still look great man .

Barney's farm have some good genetics .

And. I'm sure they stretch will happen . .

They are saying 200% stretch so I am guessing if I flower them at 14-20 inches then I should end up with maybe a 3 ft tall bush full of nugs. Fingers crossed. Thanks for replying sir.

Thank you. Is 14 inches normal for 7 weeks of veg from sprout?

It's really depends on a few things bro

What medium your in ?
Soil coco dwc?
That will determine your growth rate

Also environment conditions can stunt a plant
And lastly just its genetics how it grows bro.

Don't be disgruntled if you done your plants are in veg and not growing re adjust lights moving up away will allow the plant to stretch and reach for it allowing more space between nodes as well.

Make any sense ?

They are saying 200% stretch so I am guessing if I flower them at 14-20 inches then I should end up with maybe a 3 ft tall bush full of nugs. Fingers crossed. Thanks for replying sir.

What size is your space again ? Height wise ?and what size of pots gallon 3-5-7?

I am growing in 5gl fabric smart pots. I should have got the 7 gl pots. My mistake. My medium is FFOF. I use Ginormous for bloom enhancer. I recently started foliar spraying with Ginormous because I plan to flower in 2 weeks. For a 70 day total ceg.

I think this guy is growing lsd as well .

Check him out super nice fella and great grower .

Canada Guy's Perpetual Garden
Canada Guy's Perpetual Garden

My closet/Box is 2 feet deep by 4ft wide by 6 ft high. Homey built but it works. Heat and humidity have been an issue in the hot summer not so bad now that it's 20 F outside.

I had a night where my box Temp was 59F. I am guessing maybe nute lockout. The brown spots keep spreading. I have dosed them twice with BSM but have since stopped because of the brown spots. I am about ready to flower them after 2 more weeks veg for a total of 70 days of veg.

420-magazine-mobile116843480.jpg

Get a couple close ups of those leafs and post them bud it's eithier p def or cal def or nute lock out with that cold temp mine goes to 64f at lights off. That is low I am thinking about getting a floor heater in room not tent set it at 27f temp control see if it helps at all ?

So 59f yikes .

I have put a heater in my box the low last night was 68F and 85F this morning after lights on for about an hour. The plants seem to respond positively to the increase in temp and humidity. I generally try to stay between 65F and 85F. 75F would be ideal but with limited space it fluctuates at an average of 79F.

Back
Top Bottom