Hello - New grower - I may have a problem with my plant?

Here is the second plant. Notice the pink on it and not on the first one?
420-magazine-mobile1767020800.jpg

The first one looks like cal mag def

But it could HAve been a ph lockout due to frigid lows.

The second picture that looks like it's genetics man .

I have put a heater in my box the low last night was 68F and 85F this morning after lights on for about an hour. The plants seem to respond positively to the increase in temp and humidity. I generally try to stay between 65F and 85F. 75F would be ideal but with limited space it fluctuates at an average of 79F.

79 is good with about 60-70% humidity humidity in veg .

Then my humidity is way to low. With lights on RH is 35-45 percent. With lights out it is around 60-70. Will Black strap molasses suffice in place of Cal-Mag? And will these deficiencies effect my end results? I/E bud potency?

Then my humidity is way to low. With lights on RH is 35-45 percent. With lights out it is around 60-70. Will Black strap molasses suffice in place of Cal-Mag? And will these deficiencies effect my end results? I/E bud potency?

Not too sure what it will affect to be honest

Im sure it will affect something

Here is what I found on alternatives for cal mag

BSM is very rich in Calcium and Magnesium. I read where you can never use to much calcium in your nute regimen. I read on the Cal Mag label where it is derived from Molasses and Beat juice so I think I will start with BSM and hope for the best. Thank you again for any and all info. I will keep you posted.

I had a night where my box Temp was 59F. I am guessing maybe nute lockout. The brown spots keep spreading. I have dosed them twice with BSM but have since stopped because of the brown spots. I am about ready to flower them after 2 more weeks veg for a total of 70 days of veg.

Mine have been in 50-60 degree temps since they hatched their seeds. It took me 4 months them tall enough to send to flower.

Mold is more white if Or mistaken?

I ha e seen I think brown but usually that bud rot . And more in buds not fans

If really worry I would 1/8 mixture spray bottle shake well before using and just soray the affected area if it's mold it will kill it instantly. To me it looks like cal def spot bit with the forth it's hard to tell . If anything just keep us posted if t gets worse then I'll send more advance green thumbs your way .

I will let you guys know if anything happens, I ended up removing all the bottom and middle fan leaves due to paranoia. Because I found a few reddish egg shapes on my microscope journey. I really didnt feel like mite babies infesting my grow room, even with all the leaves I removed, if they were mite bites, I had to have missed some... but it will keep them from mutiplying as quickly, waiting for the neem oil to come in the mail.

I also took leaves from my ladies due to fear of something going on. I have concluded that I either had a P or Calcium deficiency. I can't help but wonder if that is why I have had such slow growth.

I also took leaves from my ladies due to fear of something going on. I have concluded that I either had a P or Calcium deficiency. I can't help but wonder if that is why I have had such slow growth.

Any deficiency is likely going to slow things down some.

My electric blanket stopped working two nights ago, coldest night we had yet, it was like 44 in the house in he morning, and just under 50 in my grow room. Luckily turning my blanket off and on got it working again, so now my grow room is around 60 or a little higher. I imagine I need to put a heater in there, or my buds wont get as big.

So here is my grow room, its roughly 4 feet wide, 8 feet long, and 10 feet tall. The walls are doubled up blankets and quilts to keep light from getting in.

20171224_205405.jpg
20171224_205408.jpg
20171224_205433.jpg
20171224_205414.jpg
20171224_205422.jpg

Here are some photos I took just now of my BC Blueberry and Durban Poison. I realize the Durban is showing some nitrogen overload, but I am just trying to follow my liquid nutrition starter kit guide. Durban must be more efficient with less nitrogen.

I also noticed many Blueberry leaves take a while to turn fully green. Its been interesting watching these two. One seems to want more nitrogen, the other is overloaded.

1514748594592.jpg

1514748630216.jpg

65-80 degrees should be good. My closet/box stays at 75-79F with lights on and 65-70 with lights out. I have had to put a heater in lately because of the cold Temps outside.

Back
Top Bottom