Hello remind me

quantuman

after so long thet i didnt wirth her . i need thet you remaind me afew things.
i get 2 seeds i dont remmeber if they are an auto or reg but for shor they fem.
they in week 3 thet i finsh and mike flush (ghe) .
all my Fertilizer from ghe.
i just move them insid after 2 weeks in the sun.
one of them successful and look healthy and for is week and Height all good.
the ather is with Difficulties and stress .
so after the flush i just return on week 3 again.
they in mh 400w for a week. Get all the Fertilizer like in the chart (GHE).
i have a few question.
because of they grow together what you suggest me for the little one of them or for both.
to mike anter flush and start from week 1 like in the chart ?
just for the little one keep from week 1 and for the big and healthy move to week 4 but for now with mh not hps.
and see what Going on. i dont Hurry with time. but whant thet both of them will successful?
i get them from greenhouse seed on for suer an auto and one free (the big from them ) i think olso an auto strian.the one thet grow well.:Namaste:

Re: hello remaind me...

any suggestion ?
and if i stick to the weaker antil he look better , what you say about the light to keep them in mh (same place they grow )?
the weaker i am sure an auto and the biG and healthy I AM NOT SURE BUT FEM FOR SURE. i remmber ther if i keep them on 18/6 and not move to 12/12 if is not auto he will grow has a mother plant am i right ?
can i keep them on 18/6 with MH and be sure thet aolso if they not auto the will grow buy not be a mother plant or switch now to hps 400w.(they grow 2 weeks outside and move befor 2 week inside)

Little lost but here's my opinion, if you think you have an autoflowering seed and regular see, I would veg them both with the MH until you get them to your desired height and you have went through all your lst, hst, fim, bending, maybe a couple months on a 18/6 light schedule. At that time vegging once you start to notice your "auto" to start pushing out fem pre flowers, I would personally start dropping my timer to get it closer to that 12/12 and get those buds forming, remember to change out bulbs and set you HPS up for flowering. I've never grown feminized seeds before, but I know stress will cause them to hermie easier than other seeds. In that case I would take it easy with the nutes and stay on the safe side, don't want to go stressing her right in the beginning, :peace: hope this answers something! ,CA215

ya thet what i think i give them 18/6 4 weeks outside and inside with mh 400w. one grow well and ready to flowering in 12/12 both of them are fem i like to work with them. the big one i allmost think reg not auto. and the little one for sure an auto strain.
i start to give them Fertilizer to 4 weeks and change the light to hps 12/12 and see what will hapen with them hope for Good.the big one look to go successful hope for the little one.i reed samwher thet afew strain can go on 12/12 as an auto strain.
i wold like to her youer opinion ....

You can grow auto's on 12/12 no problem, you can grow from a seed & clones from 12/12, a lot of people do. 18/6 will allow you to grow your cannabis big and stalky to then be able to withstand the fat buds that are going to be produced from that big vegged plant. I think even if you have an auto in 18/6 if will eventually start flowering, due to the name autoflowering.. Side note, when you start flowering you are going to want to keep a CLOSE eye on your big plant that you are thinking is a reg, do some research on Male and Female preflowers and you should be good and know what to look for. Would hate for it to be a male and pollinate your auto. But then again, you could have a bunch of good seeds! Any way possible to get some pictures up of your grow mr quantuman? :peace:

Back
Top Bottom