Hello

Starimoon

Hello to all.. I love life, music, my family,and of course smoking and chilling,which is always the best part of a long day.ahhhh. not to mention the lovely thought of the weekend right around the corner..lol... . I was interested in this site because my boyfriend is always on it.I have come to realize there are alot of great things here.ALot of great reading and facts..weed isn't legal were I am, but I am deft in the fight to make it happen!! keep up the good work all~~

Hey, hows my girl? I'll hang an smoke with you baby :passitleft:

Sounds like a plan:)

thank you so much 420relief and Mr.cloner420:yahoo:
no growing at this time...probably gonna be a long time...but im getting lots of practice on my house plants and my cloning experiments with them...lol..and not to mention all of the great ideas from all of you on this site...so ill be ready one day for sure...

Have a great weekend, Starimoon.

Thanks!!:rocker:You too Herb Fellow

Welcome Starimoon...I love this site because of the great people, discussions and politics, helpful info and general warm atmosphere. I learn so much hoppin the forums and talkin with 420 folk from all over the map!(made my first cannabutta this week and am happily munchin Kewl cookies, learned how right here on 420!)
Im Alaskan and an artist. Check out my Kewl art threads (in my sig) for some pleasent viewing.
And if u ever consider growin ur own (nothing smokes like it!) U will find all the information, instruction & encouragement u can hope 4 right here on 420 Mag. Check out my FIRST GROW......U will never b alone:)

Mama luvs all at 420 and we can fight this good fight together!
Glad u joined us and hope 2 see u in the forums.

Thank you mama train, I will deft check it all out. Thank you for offering your help also..Everyone here is very kind, and it is a great community. I am glad I decided to join.. Enjoy those kewl cookies. Have a great weekend

Hello and :welcome:to 420Mag Starimoon! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe and thanks for all you do in your neck of the woods. If there is anything we can assist you with just let us know.
Please:surf: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. I will provide some links to terrific members who will be happy you dropped in and said hello.:goodluck:
The links are here:
LED in the VipersNest
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
DocBud's Medical Grow
Gators' Cage
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Back
Top Bottom