Hello

Germy

Hi, signed up a few years ago, but spent a lot of time working on my business. I have been growing since 2004. I have had some great plants and a lot of bad ones too. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable in hydroponics, but am in my third grow in promix. I am new to soil/soilless. I am having some nute dosage related issues. I'm going to have questions soon, but am searching the forum for similar experiences. Just wanted to say hello, and hope this is a good home base!

Hey Germy! Welcome back! This is definitely the BEST home base you could possibly be at. For questions about your nute dosage related issues I would recommend posting a thread in FAQ. A LOT of questions get answered daily. In the meantime why not start a grow journal? Would love to see some pics also! Good luck buddy!

Thanks! I'll grab some pics tomorrow. Currently growing Soma nyc diesel and reserva privada kosher kush. Next round is more diesel and heavyweight fruit punch. Definitely doing a journal my first run with fox farms big bloom, tiger and cha ching. My buddy is having explosive results with this line and promix. So I'll see you around!

Alright bud! sounds good! I am growing a nyc diesel hybrid :) (Nyc Diesel X Lowryder#2 X Great White Shark

Nice, sounds like you're going to have a super crystal! I'm having some issues, ordered fox farms to switch from gen hydro flora three part. Just running big bloom , tiger and cha ching. Starting on Monday. I'll start a journal.

Can't wait! I'll be your first subscriber!

Cool! Thanks. I will start with two diesels and 1 kosher clone that was just planted tonight. The other three died. The diesels are from seed. I'm trying to nurse a really small kush clone, I think she will pull through. Starting fox farms on Monday as well. Grow, tiger and cha ching

Back
Top Bottom