Help - Are my plants salvageable?

Grnpainter

Hi I'm new here, in fact, first time grower. Planted 2 auto fem's 2 wks ago and I accidentally inadvertently cranked up the heat in my box and fried my babies. Is there any chance of saving the. You think? Both are mostly brown wrinkled and shriveled leaves but a slight green on the tips. Saveable?

Re: Help, are my plants salvidgeable?

Post some photos and let's take a look. (To post photo's click the corresponding link in my signature below) Without seeing them I can tell you, cannabis is a resilient bugger when it comes to life. So chances are you can save it, depending on if it's gone past it's stress threshold. ..Hurry up and let's see the damage!. (Also do you have some seaweed kelp extract by any chance?)

Can't post picsfrom my iPad for some reason ?!

If you follow the instructions in the link in my signature it should guide you on how to upload the photo's. I believe you must upload them and then process them to 420mag first. Copy it's "location" then come back here and click the little tree icon(IMG icon) beside the blue ball with a red X. Then paste your image url there and click ok/submit. :thumb:

If they're autos and sound like you say I'd cut bait. Autos don't recover well. Post a pic, but I'd get new ones going before you try to figure how....

Back
Top Bottom