Help: confused first grow!

Greetings squad

My name is Dre, im in the second week of my first grow, and already i am confused out my mind.

My leaves feels dry, new growth looks twisted and there is some yellow and brown discoloration.

I have the GH PH tester and soil looks like it is in the 6.5 range.

So i decided to flush with ph 6.5
Added bat guano, kelp and liquid 1582579146873932041822119243132.jpgworm castings to my coco mix.
looks to wet.

Don't so anything until they need water. Really Need to let that soil dry. Then like Mr Otter recommends Epsom with next water. You have issues with over watering. Not sure a foliar or any type of extra liquid is going to help at this points. I'd say wait until they need water then. Feed.

Guys im an ass

So im 2 impatient, been looking at other plants that are the same age as mine and mine is behind ....

So stupid me rushed in the morning basicaly dug the plants out the soil, gave the medium a toss and kinda knocked off the wet medium the roots were hanging on

(the idea was basically mix the soil so it not to moist/wet so the plant can breathe)

So i came home and seen the one plant on its way out and the other kinda hanging in there

I love my babies so much that i believe ima kill them

Guys im an ass

So im 2 impatient, been looking at other plants that are the same age as mine and mine is behind ....

So stupid me rushed in the morning basicaly dug the plants out the soil, gave the medium a toss and kinda knocked off the wet medium the roots were hanging on

(the idea was basically mix the soil so it not to moist/wet so the plant can breathe)

So i came home and seen the one plant on its way out and the other kinda hanging in there

I love my babies so much that i believe ima kill them

Give it a day or so. If the roots weren't damaged (too much) they will come back alive. They are still in veg stage so there is still hope.

They like to be dried out in veg.... I feel your pain with the first run at it.. I just harvested my first grow. Started out with 26 seeds,.... 20 popped out,,,, 9 turned into male so I made butter out of them. Seeds were from a buddy and were Strawberry Kush and Cough.... KILLER WEED .... Got 28 ounces out of the the 11 so I did pretty good... I give all the credit to this site and the cool ass people here... 420 Mag ROCKS>>>>>......... Let them babies dry out and watch the nuits. I found out that I use 1/2 the amounts the bottles prescribes.... you can burn them real easy. I was told, " you have to remember this is a wild plant and it is very hardy"........ Patients

@Lerugged i appreciate it..
Going to be a tough 1st grow. I read abit about how to grow and bought quiet abit of the nutes.. I feel my impatience will end up killing the pants with nutes or frustration. Hahahah
Hey Dre, welcome.
Hope you are going to get all the info you need. There is a wealth of knowledge in the chat room. And so far I have not found any rude or sarcastic replies.
Keep in touch.

Greetings squad

My name is Dre, im in the second week of my first grow, and already i am confused out my mind.

My leaves feels dry, new growth looks twisted and there is some yellow and brown discoloration.

I have the GH PH tester and soil looks like it is in the 6.5 range.

So i decided to flush with ph 6.5
Added bat guano, kelp and liquid 1582579146873932041822119243132.jpgworm castings to my coco mix.

Bud, from What I know I tend to agree with them unless your plants start generating dead spots or nute burn I would just keep an eye on it daily and I would suggest measurimg your run-off EC and keep record of all of the info.
I found this veru nive write up of EC that I think will really help you alot incl the plant abuse chart on my signature. Best info I have found from the huys here.
Hwve a great day and remember piff puff and Pass

Hope this helps
F

Bud, from What I know I tend to agree with them unless your plants start generating dead spots or nute burn I would just keep an eye on it daily and I would suggest measurimg your run-off EC and keep record of all of the info.
I found this veru nive write up of EC that I think will really help you alot incl the plant abuse chart on my signature. Best info I have found from the huys here.
Hwve a great day and remember piff puff and Pass

Hope this helps
F
Yo thank you @franna im gona do my best... I do want to see these babies make it

Back
Top Bottom