Help: Dinafem Blue Widow run...not sure when to harvest

og disciple

2nd post ever. I hope this is in the right place and all that.

Currently have a single blue widow freebie in a 3-gallon pot with 40% roots organics original and 40% gold label coco, and a 20% compost mix of worm castings, forrest humus, and biochar (laced with bennies and dolomite lime).

I'm on day 51. Will post pics tonight after lights come on. Trichs are starting to turn milky. About 85% clear, 14% milky and 1% amber.

Started feeding stable ph'd water on day 44.

Not asking for advice on when to harvest. It was suggested somewhere to harvest blue widow on day 55. But that shit was unofficial and what could be more official than someone who has actually run it before?

I checked the Dinafem web site and no dice. Can anyone chime in that has had experience with a Blue Widow run?

Thanks in advance :thanks:

-OG Disciple

Pictures posted. It's only one plant with two main colas.

As it turns out, I checked my calendar and she is on day 54. Any word on when I should cut her down? Thanks again!

-OGD

Hello OG... Looks good from here.. If it was me i like anywhere 9 to 11 weeks i't good at 8 weeks but 9-11 will kick your ass.. lol
good luck and HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Hello OG... Looks good from here.. If it was me i like anywhere 9 to 11 weeks i't good at 8 weeks but 9-11 will kick your ass.. lol
good luck and HAPPY NEW YEARS!

whats weird is im just starting to see amber trichs at 74 days. i'm going to go for 11 1/2 weeks next time. cant wait to post harvest pics....i smoked it all but man this was one memorable harvest :tokin:

happy new year to all!

There's wayyyy more but those were some quickies I threw up. Next grow will be muuuchh more organized lol thanks for all the love guys :thanks:

Oh and PS they both went exactly 76 days WOOHOO and they still could have gone another solid week no problemo. I ended up flushing for 3 weeks because these ladies just would not finish. the last 4 days I saw enough amber trichs that I felt comfortable harvesting but man...I'm very excited with the results. there is a lot more that wasnt pictured obviously but each main cola yielded average 14 gram nugs and each plant yielded about a qp dry...these babies were 5 ft tall!

peace out yo

Back
Top Bottom