Help flushed now plants are dying

Trier

Plz help, I have 7 plants I thought they had nute burn so I flushed them with tap water now they have all drooped badly. Is there anything I can do or are they dead? They dropped about 10 mins after I flushed them they was doing fine apart from the nute burn until then there about a month old I grew them from seed there around 12 inches PLZ HELP

They seem to be ok now, could do with some HELP though please, more advice really.
I'm a first time grower had some problems already ha. Here's what I'm doing and using any advice would be much appriaceted
I'm using 1 400w hps, fan, carbon filter (not used yet) coco soil,coco a+b nutes I have 6 plants in a cupboard there about 12inch high, the temp is90 f in daylight and 75f at night moisture is 60.\* in day and 40 at night, the plants are White widow masa kush critical auto flower. I think I had nute burn so I flushed them with clean water, now I'm back using nutes...
Some of the plants look a bit unhealthy to say the least but some look really nice, iv had to pick some of the leaves off some and cut leaves down on a few too. My ph level is at 7 is this ok I know its a bit much but thout it wouldn't be to much of a problem.
Advice PLZ peeps

Photos would help a lot. If it was nute burn I would go with half strength for the next couple of waterings after flushing.
I would also try to get those temps down some.

Here some pics, what temp would u have it at?also I had light on 18/6 now I'm on 20/4 would u recommend that or not? My friend said 24h but I think they need time to recover not sure really, on the pics do u think the" burnt" plant will be alright when next leaves come throu they look nasty, thanx for the reply

DSC_009112.JPG
DSC_009013.JPG
DSC_008911.JPG
DSC_00949.JPG
DSC_009311.JPG
DSC_008811.JPG
DSC_008714.JPG
DSC_00868.JPG

The new growth looks ok to me. Not sure what is up with those few lower leaves.
I try to keep the temp below 80 in my room. From what I've seen posted here higher
temps are ok if you are using CO2. I have survived temps in the 90s but the plant
and yield suffered. I do 18/6 and 12/12 working that down to 10/14 at the end.

Dude you are just fine. Trust me. Cannabis has a tendency to droop after waterings...especially heavy waterings. LOL dead plants = wilted.

Keep up the good work!

DSC_008812.JPG
DSC_008715.JPG
DSC_00869.JPG

I cut some burnt stems and leaves thought it was using excess energy on them, will this do it good or not? I was thinkin b4, do the buds not grow in that area? They look really healthy now I just think yields might suffer. Any insights appreciated thanx

Are the plants above showing pistols? And why are some larger than others should I repot them also there's two plants in 1 pot is it possible to split them into there own or will it damage them do wanna do that cos there looking really well, thanx in advance

You will always have plants growing at different rates especially different strains. It may be too late to separate them. I don't think I would try. I have never grown in soil so can't say for sure. Yes you are showing pistols but I wouldn't worry too much about that at this point. You are not going to gain anything having your lights on more then 18 hours. Don't keep changing your light schedule though it could cause them to turn hermi. I made that mistake my first grow.You may want to do the GLR next grow to cut down on your electric bill. You also made another mistake I did thinking more plants equal more bud. I wouldn't grow more then 2 plants max with that lamp and space. Just my opinion. You get a more accurate temp reading if you place your meter at canopy height. You may also want to get a fan in there to circulate the air and prevent PM because it is a pain to get rid of it after the fact. Take everything I say with a grain of salt because I am new as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom