Help got bag seeds

corinth

So i got a couple ounces of gold leaf vardens juggernaut and gg4 few weeks ago. Never seen seeds in gold leafs ounces cause its top shelf around here at the dispensarys. Got 7 juggernauts planted about 3 inches high . Basically just started . All the juggernauts about same size . The gg4 ive had in adixie cup for 2 months trying to get it to grow good. Think i got the gg4 on track now . So i got these 7 or 8 young plants . The gg4 is older but there all in vege. When can i tell if there male or female. I didnt notice anything different on tje gg4 no balls etc. And the juggernauts are to young i believe to tell being only 2 weeks old. Does it have to go into flower a week or 2 to tell? I dont wanna pollinate my mothers as in those little plants are in my vege room.

Just got back from a big 502 nursery that caters to medical patients. Picked up 2 clones of gg4 1 platnum yeti and 1 headband. I got those seeds from 2 different ounces of top shelf 350 a zip flower. Its hella bomb . Doubt the clones i got from the nursery would be so strong. I never get mold or mites when i get from the nursery though. My WORRY is ive had that gg4 in my vege room for probally 2 months its grown all tunky so i pruned it a bit loosened the roots a bit seems like it may just be a small plant not sure BUT if it was a MALE plant would it have interfered with the mother plants as in 2 ft away? As in interfered i mean will a male tree release pollen in vege at 2 months? I got those new strains so ill toss those bag seeds out if need be they were from hermied weed anyway you know?

Just got back from a big 502 nursery that caters to medical patients. Picked up 2 clones of gg4 1 platnum yeti and 1 headband. I got those seeds from 2 different ounces of top shelf 350 a zip flower. Its hella bomb . Doubt the clones i got from the nursery would be so strong. I never get mold or mites when i get from the nursery though. My WORRY is ive had that gg4 in my vege room for probally 2 months its grown all tunky so i pruned it a bit loosened the roots a bit seems like it may just be a small plant not sure BUT if it was a MALE plant would it have interfered with the mother plants as in 2 ft away? As in interfered i mean will a male tree release pollen in vege at 2 months? I got those new strains so ill toss those bag seeds out if need be they were from hermied weed anyway you know?
What did they charge for clones ?

Well use to be 3 levels 8 10 and 12 . Now its 25 for under 11 and over 11 is like 15 or somethin. I dont care what they charge tbh. Ive had their clones in vege for over 16 months without any mold issues or mites.

No pollen sacs should mean no pollen, so I wouldn't be worried. If males released pollen in veg, I would never have a seedless harvest.

Yea iunno those juggernauts i messed eith the ither day actually thry look like there gonna grow up faster then that gg4 did. I never grew from a seed before just alot of clones. To distinguish the 2 once in fkower ill just take a clone of each plant b4 i flower em and ill check em every day or what not till i can figure out whats what. I actually lost gg4 the 1st time mis labeling so i got a labeler now lol things awesome gfs idea tbh. Ida ised tape on popsickle sticks or some bs . So ye whatever pops balls ill toss out and hopefully out of those 7 plants 1 or 2s a female. Seeds or not that weed was fire. Only got like 7 or 8 seeds out of an ounce. I checked em earlier their looking great since i transplanted and put judt the littlest amount of nutes a b parts. Lools like theyll be ready in a few weeks. Ill post some pics soon. I also got a few clones the other day i transplanted to 1 gallon fabric pots 3 out of 4 of em look great the platnum yeti dont look right but then again could just be the stress. Or i mighta clipped the root from the plant while transplanting seen that happen b4. It didnt shrivel so tells me theirs still life. Probally just give it a few days see how its doin. Other 3 are doin fantastic though. Ill be taking clones of that gg4 and headband asap.

Back
Top Bottom