Leaf discolor

When you say give them a break, what i have read is one application every 3 days, fir at least 2 weeks, im about a week into what i thought would be a 2-3 week treatment, your thoughts 🤔
First, it seems to me you have a very mild infestation, and the amount of damage looks very limited. My method is to give a single treatment and then observe the outcome. I have no fear around bugs somehow decimating my plants overnight – that's typically not how it works. And keep in mind that I'm in a warm tropical zone, growing outdoors, and there are lots of bugs here. If you continue to see bugs or bug damage, spray again. In your case, liquid soap solution may be plenty good enough to wipe out the bugs. I'm guessing you can also find a supplier for neem oil, if you have a local garden supply store, hardware store, Home Depot, or Lowe's. I rarely ever need to spray a plant more than once to get rid of bugs. I can't even remember needing to spray more than twice. Bugs are so common on my plants that sometimes I just ignore them. If damage gets to a certain point, then I'll take action. With aphids I usually jump on it a bit sooner, because they are known to reproduce very quickly. I usually see them at the top of my plants. Again, I'm using neem and Bronner's, and I think the neem goes systemic and provides some lasting protection.

happy growing! 🪴

First, it seems to me you have a very mild infestation, and the amount of damage looks very limited. My method is to give a single treatment and then observe the outcome. I have no fear around bugs somehow decimating my plants overnight – that's typically not how it works. And keep in mind that I'm in a warm tropical zone, growing outdoors, and there are lots of bugs here. If you continue to see bugs or bug damage, spray again. In your case, liquid soap solution may be plenty good enough to wipe out the bugs. I'm guessing you can also find a supplier for neem oil, if you have a local garden supply store, hardware store, Home Depot, or Lowe's. I rarely ever need to spray a plant more than once to get rid of bugs. I can't even remember needing to spray more than twice. Bugs are so common on my plants that sometimes I just ignore them. If damage gets to a certain point, then I'll take action. With aphids I usually jump on it a bit sooner, because they are known to reproduce very quickly. I usually see them at the top of my plants. Again, I'm using neem and Bronner's, and I think the neem goes systemic and provides some lasting protection.

happy growing! 🪴

Thank you, my nerves are a bit calmer, maybe once the pots dry out they will perk up a bit.
When i “up-potted” the first soaking tends to linger a bit.

Thank you, my nerves are a bit calmer, maybe once the pots dry out they will perk up a bit.
When i “up-potted” the first soaking tends to linger a bit.
Yep, sounds good. It's very important to follow the wet/dry cycle with a soil grow. I use the method of picking up the pot to test the weight. Or if I see some droop during the day, I know the plant needs water.

Yep, sounds good. It's very important to follow the wet/dry cycle with a soil grow. I use the method of picking up the pot to test the weight. Or if I see some droop during the day, I know the plant needs water.

Yessir, by tonight they may be ready, no hurry, im to understand thats the way roots grow, when the pot drys out, the roots do their job…..

The droopy GG4 is now on its own schedule of watering, it fell behind, no worries

Wettable sulfur comes to mind. I don't think it goes bad, it's good for the plants even when pests aren't present, and it is good vs. some fungi /molds as well. It says it is good vs. rust, leaf spot, powdery mildew, chiggers, thrips, scale, and listed mites (idk where the list is, but I know it works vs. the common two-spotted spider mites at least)

1688862403787.jpeg

Found all of this at 7:30 on a Saturday nite, hope its right, all it says is 100% cold press

Back
Top Bottom