Help - Heat Issues - Help

Bud Holly

I have a 4x5' grow closet. I am using a Sun Blaze T5 HO 12 tube light. I have 4 fans, an exhaust fan and an oscillating fan. I cannot seem to get my temps under 84f with lights on.
I have tried everything I can think of to cool down the tent...tried a ice chest with 3-2" holes for pvc pipe with a fan inside-didn't work, all ice gone in 3 hours and no cooling effect at all.
I am not near a window so I cannot use a portable AC because they all require a vent to the outside.

Does anybody have an idea?? I am losing my last 2 plants

Soil grow with FFOF and the trio of nutes. Air temp is steady at 84f, but when I place my meter next to the plant it's 91-94f. Don't know what to do :(

Thanks,
Bud Holly

That's crazy it should be plenty cool enough ! Do u have any photos of your grow set up ? Try having a fan blowing over your light (cool tubesk) maybe run some ducting from your exhaust fan Closer to your light source to directly suck out heat . I'm so surprised your temps are high at all with all that equiptment in there

I know, that's what's got me stumped. This will be the 3rd grow with same equip...the temps were always a little warm like 77-80f.
I don't know what happened, this just started a couple of weeks ago???

Have you moved any furniture in the room, possibly changing air flow dynamics? Changed the location of a fan? Switched locations of fans for instance, there are still Afan and Bfan in the room but positions switched? What was the last thing you changed or modified? Keep notes?.....recheck them for clues? Hope this helps stimulate the mind. :)

Back
Top Bottom