Help! How to grow with very limited, specific options?

Zero2Hero

Dear Forum Members,

I hope you all are doing well.

This is my first post, so i would appreciate if you are patient with me.
I am a complete Newbie. I have never grown a single plant in my life.
But the time has come to grow my own marijuana.

I have questions about growing Cannabis. Some easy, some complicated.
I have searched the internet for answers, some forums too. I have found some answers, but i havent been able to formulate a plan that would help me grow.

You see, I live in a country where i do not have access to nutrients like General Hydroponics, Fox Farm, Advanced nutrients, etc. so i cannot use them as nutrients. In addition, i also have very limited , very specific kinds of soil and nutrients available. I can grow this hydroponically but for the time being, i would like some help with soil based growing.

If i just ask a question like "what should i use as a basic soil mix" , then i would get the answers which may not help me since the soil contents you suggest may not be available. However, if i tell you whats available , then you may be able to help with specifying what i could use from whats available.

i will be uploading some pics of Soil and Nutrients and i would be grateful if you could help me set up a good soil mix and nutrients through the Seedling - Veg - Flower - Harvest period.

Just to add some more information to the mix.

I will be growing in a 2x4 Gorilla tent, with a Platinum Led P450 Light, if that makes any difference...

Once again, im a noob , so would appreciate details.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Thank you

Zero2HERO

20150707_183343.jpg
20150707_180850.jpg
20150707_180521.jpg
20150707_180347.jpg
20150707_180439.jpg
20150707_180512.jpg
20150707_180345.jpg
20150707_180334.jpg
20150707_180303.jpg
20150707_180243.jpg

Some of the items which are too small to see.

Tomato Food

Concentrated high potash liquid feed with seaweed extract and magnesium for healthy, tasty tomatoes

Size: 1L
Volume Made: up to 330L
Ingredients: NPK 4 - 4 - 8 + trace elements, seaweed extract and wetting agent.
Recommended Uses: Feeding tomatoes in greenhouses, grow bags, outdoors.

Multi-Purpose Liquid Plant Food

Concentrated multi-purpose liquid plant food contains essential nutrients to feed all flowers, fruit and vegetables.

Volume Made up to 330L
Ingredients: NPK 7-7-7 + trace elements and seaweed extract
Recommended Uses: Feeding flowers, fruit and vegetables.
Feeding Recommendations: Apply weekly during the growing season.

Ericaceous Liquid Plant Food

Concentrated liquid food for lime-hating plants.

Volume Made: up to 330L
Ingredients: NPK 5 - 4 - 7 + iron, other trace elements, seaweed extract and wetting agent.
Recommended Uses: Feeding ericaceous plants e.g., Rhododendrons, Camellias, Azaleas and Heathers.
Feeding Recommendations: Weekly intervals during the growing season.

Sulphate of Potash

Plant food to promote fruit and flowers

Sizes: 25kg, 1.2kg, 1kg
Area Treated: 714m2, 29m2
Nutrients: NPK 0 - 0 - 48
Recommended Uses: Flowers, fruit bushes and trees.
Feeding Recommendations: Base dressing 35g/m2
Advice: Keep off leaves and stems

Superphosphate

Plant food to promote strong root development

Size: 1.2kg, 1kg
Area Treated: 14m2
Nutrients: NPK 0 - 17.5 - 0
Recommended Uses: Root vegetables. An application when planting shrubs etc encourages stronger establishment and earlier maturity
Feeding Recommendations: Soil preparation 100gm2, base dressing 35g/m2
Advice: Keep off leaves and stems

Hi there and welcome to :420: :passitleft:
Your starting out with a nice light and tent
Its kinda hard for me to see pics sideways , those have to be rotated before uploading them or taken at different angles.
There looks to be plenty of useful stuff there. I personally would look on labels for organic fertilizers and a basic mix with out synthetic slow release fertilizer added.
I think you could get more help in a different place here where more experienced people go to help us out . Like the Frequently Asked Questions thread in the Grow Room
Frequently Asked Questions
I like and use a tomato vegetable fertilizer start to finish with other ammendments I make ,compost and earthworm castings.
That bone meal could be added for extra in flowering. These fertilizers have lower NPK numbers than those chemical ones so you would have to let us know what route of growing your wanting to try too

drainage in the soil is extremely important, if the drainage is bad you will suffocate the roots and badly damage the plants, so you will want to mix medium with perlite at 50/50 ratio, and look at the soil you choose for any info on drainage. Perlite should be available at garden stores, although i have found it much cheaper to mail order.

Back
Top Bottom