need help with how much soil

Dentu50

Hey all, I try to dona search on the threads here, but it keeps wanting me to narrow it out..get's frustrating...but I know the great members here will help. (Not tech savvy at all, have no idea what the tags mean...not as funny as my kids trying to explain the whole #tag thing). I would like to know how much soil a 2 and 3 gallon smart pot containers hold in soil. I plan on mixing perlite with Fox Farms Ocean Forest (30/70), and I can only find the FFOF in 12 qt. bags, so now I'm over my head trying to figure it out. Anyone please?

Also, in my area, the Fox Farms lines of soil and nutrients are hard to get, really don't want to order on line and get gouged on the price(either the product too expensive or shipping is). Anyone knows some other soils ans nutrients I can use that I can get at Lowes or HomeDepot( they carry whole line of Miracle Grow). Thanks all!

I use ocean and love it. I get 1.5 cubic foot bags of it and i do the same perlite to soil ratio. 1 1.5 cubic foot bag fills a little more than a 10 gallon smart pot (i use 10's for indoor)

Back
Top Bottom