Help, I’m locked out and my plants are clawing

This thread has been moved to Problems, Pests & Disease Control.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Bro brand new on here appreciate ur input man nice plants to by the way
Hey man, I'd change the soil myself but if your adamant on keeping it I'd then use water at 6.2ph, watering till slight runoff. If you can measure the ph of the soil or runoff then this will roughly indicate whats happening in the pot.
I'd also check the underside of the leaves as you could have little critters as well....
Do you know your room temps and RH?...

@Subcoolkiwi what stage are the plants in, how many weeks and how fast can you get either foxfarm or promix

Hey man, I'd change the soil myself but if your adamant on keeping it I'd then use water at 6.2ph, watering till slight runoff. If you can measure the ph of the soil or runoff then this will roughly indicate whats happening in the pot.
I'd also check the underside of the leaves as you could have little critters as well....
Do you know your room temps and RH?...
Man I’ve sprayed them all down they have no mites or and visible bugs underneath leafs. I thought it might be fungus gnats so I blasted the soil with hydrogen peroxide treatment. I think I will try to save these mums cause ther over 7 years old and favorite cuts . My main concern is to save the large amount of soil I have recycling. It’s all premium canna terra base but yea worst case scenario I will dump the lot. Have had to start over in Nft hydro and that’s pumping but yea I like soil taste and effect

rather if you can get hold of promix hp

i don't think their dead yet and only few weeks time will tell. Up to you if you like to try it but i would get some of that canna terra and get it ready. Then wash of the plants and roots. get as much as you can off. PEOPLE ARE GONA FREAK THE FUCK OUT ON THIS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When you wash the peat moss off then leave about 4 inch of the roots and cut the rest. replant them in the new canna terra peat moss and just feed them water.

Your worst case the stress killz them as they are dying. Your best scenerio you revive them!!
Good luck!:popcorn:

i don't think their dead yet and only few weeks time will tell. Up to you if you like to try it but i would get some of that canna terra and get it ready. Then wash of the plants and roots. get as much as you can off. PEOPLE ARE GONA FREAK THE FUCK OUT ON THIS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When you wash the peat moss off then leave about 4 inch of the roots and cut the rest. replant them in the new canna terra peat moss and just feed them water.

Your worst case the stress killz them as they are dying. Your best scenerio you revive them!!
Good luck!:popcorn:
Yea man that’s cool thanks. I just want to get some new growth then clone and start again so that’s a good idea

Don't foget, don't worry about the old leaves and watch for new leaves, it might take few weeks as the root system is going to get to work again

Man I’ve sprayed them all down they have no mites or and visible bugs underneath leafs. I thought it might be fungus gnats so I blasted the soil with hydrogen peroxide treatment. I think I will try to save these mums cause ther over 7 years old and favorite cuts . My main concern is to save the large amount of soil I have recycling. It’s all premium canna terra base but yea worst case scenario I will dump the lot. Have had to start over in Nft hydro and that’s pumping but yea I like soil taste and effect
I love soil weed too man.....

Back
Top Bottom