Help - I've come back to this

heskatron

So Ive just cum back from holiday, and having left these girls in sumone elses hands ive returned to this. they are a few weeks into flower, feeding biobizz grow bloom topmax. i did leave instructions but dont know wots happened. basically it starts on the fan leaves and starts off as small orange/brown spots and has got worse and is spreading. ive tested the run off and it is at about 4.9ph. is that the factor causing lockout?? maybe cal/mag?? any help wud be greatly appreciated.

please excuse how rushed this looks but im off out and wanted to get this on asap
IMAG012826.jpg
IMAG012724.jpg
IMAG012620.jpg
IMAG012518.jpg
IMAG012420.jpg
IMAG012323.jpg
IMAG012218.jpg

Re: help, Ive cum back to this

Definitely looks like a bad case of calcium deficiency, likely due to the pH. I am not a fert feeder but I would suggest flushing them well with distilled or RO water and see if you can't get the pH back up into the 6s and then add some cal/mag

Re: help, Ive cum back to this

Massive nute burn, pH way out of whack and someone elses hand at the tiller. Check for bugs while you're at it.

Good flush like TheCelt said with final wash with half strength nutes is what I would do.

L8r

Okay cheers guys, I know I shudnt of gone away un the first place lol. Picked up some cal/mag an ph up today so wen lights come on later I'll flush and only add sum half strength nutes, fingers crossed they're saveable, cheers for takin time to look and reply

Back
Top Bottom