Help Me Please

TexasAggie420

:hmmmm: :hmmmm: Yeah, ok so the seeds are starting to sprout and its time to put them into a pot w/ soil and all that cool stuff. Where do I go from here. This is the first time I have ever tried to grow pot. I dont know the whole male/female situation. How much light to give them. Im basically lost and need some help. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

put the plant under 18 hous of light you can use flouesents basically do what ever you would do with a regular plant you can look throuhg all tge furoms and read to get mor info

put them into a small pot with holes in the bottom for good drainage and yeah, keep em under flourescent lights for at least 14 hours a day and keep the lights close to the plants, 1-2 inches above the soil is good distance. Keep the room your growing them in no cooler than 50 degrees or they will grow poorly or will die. If the lights are not close enough to the plants then their stems will try and reach to the lights and stretch out, making them weak and thin (not good). :grinjoint:

Thank yall so much. When will i be able to tell if they are male or female? Female is the onlly one that will bud right?????? Holler back

Im Hollering back yo. You wont be able to tell until like two or more months into the grow. Once you switch the light cycle to 12 on 12 off, you will see either disapointing sacks (males) or beautiful white hairs (female). Your light cycle should be 18 on and 6 off, or 24 on, but 18 on will save a few cents.

most time my plants show sex 4-5 weeks into veg before i switch to 12/12

start watching once you have alternating node's as this is when the plant is mature enough to start flowering.....

MMJ_USER you are going to be my new best friend. I notice you have a lot of nice plants, i to would like to have some of the same. Im really new to the whole growing part. I have been reading that Pot Growing Bible, but im still probibly going to ask you about a million questions. Thanks for all the help. The seeds i planted came from descent pot. Will i basically get the same type of buds? Its all shwag, no hydro. Thanks for the help man. Yall are all a huge help.

TexasAggie420 said:
MMJ_USER you are going to be my new best friend. I notice you have a lot of nice plants, i to would like to have some of the same. Im really new to the whole growing part. I have been reading that Pot Growing Bible, but im still probibly going to ask you about a million questions. Thanks for all the help. The seeds i planted came from descent pot. Will i basically get the same type of buds? Its all shwag, no hydro. Thanks for the help man. Yall are all a huge help.

TexasAggie420 glad your reading the grow guide, there's alot of good info in there.....I will be glad to answer your question's

there's nothing wrong with bagseed and a think you will be happy in the end :biggrin:

when your done with that read let me know i have another good link for you to check out.....

keep it green

Ryan Reilly's elite cannabis grow guide was a life saver to me. It comes with Alot of other helpful material as well. I have a hard cover grow bible as well which helped but his info was well worth the price and I wish I had run across it before I started. It is my opinion that some good seeds/genetics are well worth the price. I had never seen a male or female in person before so I was a little worried about that to. Keep a close eye on your plants and you won't mistake the two. BEware the dreaded hermorphodite, male and female. Thought I had all of my males out but a hermi slipped in. Fortunately I caught it in time before any damage was done. I gave it to my brother and he grew it out and just harvested it. So I guess I will know if it is worth smoking before long. It was a Northern Lights strain. GOOD Luck and hang in there practice makes perfect.:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom