Help me please

JRgrowNsmoke

1st timer here...i just started 12/12 on July 9. (growing indoors..) what nutes should i feed it and where can i get them? i am using 2 26 watt cfls 1 above the plant and one down low for lower branches.. how long @12/12 untill sex is visible... if all works out well i have another growspace i am going to set up that has alot more space for more plants..i have 5 now but the other 4 are outdoors because they aren't showing sex and i have no room for them right now...
:passitleft:

i'm an inexperienced grower, but right off i'd say get more cfl's going and if you haven't already, get something reflective around them. you can't have too much light. you won't burn them with cfl's unless they touch. as for nutes, i'm really organically oriented. so i'd say make some sorta weak tea using guano if you can afford it. or some other organic fert. everything you need to know you can find here by using the search functions or just browsing the grow forums. i'm sure others more knowlegable than i will being helping you out. good luck and keep us informed.

yeah i have a couple more cfls but didn't get em wired up yet.. as far as the nutes when you say make a weak tea with guano how do i do that.. i've been searching the forums for a week or 2 and so far its all been very helpful but some things i just can't seem to find the answers to... thanx for the help...i'll get pictures up eventually..

Back
Top Bottom