HELP my FEMALE!

muffinman

Alright guys this is the issue:

Female week 2 of Flower with 400 HPS cooltube

It seems everytime i turn my HPS light on she droops and when the light is off she perks up now remember i dont have an exhaust fan to remove the heat from the cool tube so i leave the tent open but the temps seem fine to me reading at 78 degrees and the height of the light is about 20" because it was getting too hot if closer to the plant...

They had mentioned to me that the droopiness was due to overwatering but im positive its not due to that since i stay on point with the feeding regimen...

Guys does any of this makes sense? Please any FEEDBACK WILL BE APPRECIATED

Re: HEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPP my FEMALE!!!

try raising light to 30 " seems like the light is the issue, how old were plants when u put to flower, how close were the veg lights, got pics?

Re: HEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPP my FEMALE!!!

My plants drop at dark cycle and perk up when light is on....my plants are under MH and still in veg.....my problem is temps (too cold)...they dont like the cold....your problem might be temps (too hot) at canopy level...like diesel farmer said you could try raising light if your sure it is not a water issue. ....just something i myself noticed last couple days....and now i am running veg 24 hours so temps stay warm 75 ish :bongrip:
And piece of puzzle that might be missing is temps at canopy level....not sure where you are measuring temps....top of pot and canopy temps are a lot differant

Back
Top Bottom