Help my plant

I completely agree with you,
but had no choice emilya, some local grower said that my soil ( light mix) is somethin like coco that contains few candies for plant, he knw about this soil coz he use it several times, he said that there is not much in it, only for 1 week or more, after that he said you can treat it as coco n need to flush it, thats why ppm is matter now in ma situation.
Lets see whats comin up.
soil has mysteriously turned into coco... right. All the soil properties are gone and now you are hydro. lol Guess you are going to have to learn who to believe.... you do have a choice.

....some local grower said that my soil ( light mix) is somethin like coco that contains few candies for plant, he knw about this soil coz he use it several times, he said that there is not much in it, only for 1 week or more, after that he said you can treat it as coco...
Since you posted on Wednesday of last week several of the group have said that the Bio Bizz Light Mix was a light soil with a limited amount of available nutrients. The soil mix contains enough to get young plants started. You, as the grower, have to be prepared within a week to start using the proper amount of the Bio Bizz Grow and Bloom liquid fertilizers.

Below is a screen capture of the Bio Bizz Nutrient Schedule. I had to download their pdf and then capture the chart and save it as a jpg since the company did not seem to provide a clean & clear copy of just the first page. It might take some enlarging on you screen. By week 2 you have to start feeding the plant if you are using the Light Mix. (No where on this schedule does it mention giving half dose for Sativa strain plants; it does not even mention Sativa.)

Start adding nutrients to the water by Week 1. By week 3 the grower should be adding 7 different Bio Bizz nutrients when using the Light Mix or the Coco Mix soil. The company does not seem to recommend using just the Grow and Bloom by themselves.

It does my head in when people talk about teaspoon per gallon etc
A gallon can be 3.8 or 4.5 litres and a teaspoon can be 5-7ml, quite a difference
1 Litre of water will always be 1Kg and 1ml is 1/1000 of that so you cannot go wrong with metric
*Stands up and salutes the Union Jack* :cool:
I understand the metric system and appreciate just how easy it is. Often I just do the conversion while reading the dosage charts and keep moving along.

But, when measuring and converting from the US Imperial System a measuring teaspoon is always 5 ml. Often a good set of measuring tools will have both 'teaspoon' and "5 ml' on the the handle. Grabbing any small spoon out of the silverware drawer to stir the sugar into the 4 pm cup of tea is not a proper measuring tool.;)

Since you posted on Wednesday of last week several of the group have said that the Bio Bizz Light Mix was a light soil with a limited amount of available nutrients. The soil mix contains enough to get young plants started. You, as the grower, have to be prepared within a week to start using the proper amount of the Bio Bizz Grow and Bloom liquid fertilizers.

Below is a screen capture of the Bio Bizz Nutrient Schedule. I had to download their pdf and then capture the chart and save it as a jpg since the company did not seem to provide a clean & clear copy of just the first page. It might take some enlarging on you screen. By week 2 you have to start feeding the plant if you are using the Light Mix. (No where on this schedule does it mention giving half dose for Sativa strain plants; it does not even mention Sativa.)

Start adding nutrients to the water by Week 1. By week 3 the grower should be adding 7 different Bio Bizz nutrients when using the Light Mix or the Coco Mix soil. The company does not seem to recommend using just the Grow and Bloom by themselves.

Yep 100% bang on it SmokingWings
By week 3 you must use CaMg + Vera or Alga tho I do agree with OP that sativas can be sensitive to N
I never go above 10ml/L combined nutes and largely ignore the chart

I understand the metric system and appreciate just how easy it is. Often I just do the conversion while reading the dosage charts and keep moving along.

But, when measuring and converting from the US Imperial System a measuring teaspoon is always 5 ml. Often a good set of measuring tools will have both 'teaspoon' and "5 ml' on the the handle. Grabbing any small spoon out of the silverware drawer to stir the sugar into the 4 pm cup of tea is not a proper measuring tool.;)
So 1.5ml/L is 5.7ml per gallon US or 6.825 ml/G UK
Like I said, does my head in

So 1.5ml/L is 5.7ml per gallon US...
I grab the measuring teaspoon (5ml) and add the dose of nutrient to the gallon jug of water. Or, use my 'pipette' and squirt 1.25ml into a quart bottle of water or 2.5 into a half gallon jug.

For those who aren't familiar with it, a 'pipette' is a long thin tube with markings down the side and a bulb at the end to squeeze air out and draw liquid in. They are used for measuring very small amount of liquids and come in various sizes. The one in the photo is will measure up to 3 ml. The syringe looking thing will measure larger amounts. It has markings that show a 1/2 teaspoon is 2.5 ml and 1 teaspoon is 5ml, etc.

Back
Top Bottom