Help my plant

I have been watching this thread since it first came up last Wednesday. Just now you posted the info on your feeding schedule and the problem might be that you are off on the amounts you are mixing.

Do you have the feeding chart from BIoBizz? If you do not get it right now. It is available from their website.

If you do have their schedule then I suggest that you follow their ratio of fertilizer (their Bloom in this example) per liter of water. Their chart is recommending 2 or 3 ml per liter of water. You are still at 1/3 to 1/2 of what you should be mixing into the water. Or, if using gallons then it is approx 8 to 12 ml per gallon of water.

I am not sure on this but I think that BioBizz recommends mixing their product into the water for each watering. And I get the feeling that you also need to tighten up the watering schedule as in giving it more water each time.
Tnx for your comment, i use half dosage regards to my strain(sativa) and biobizz recommendations.
Yes i have that schedule.

Damned... Another grower having issues that uses Bio-Biz. My plants die in it every time. I hate that soil. Fox Farms Ocean Forest & never had an issue again. It just amazes me how many grows I've seen having issues with Bio-Biz.
I guess the ones that are successful don't post though because they're not having issues.

LiteMix is a bit of an oddity - it is almost inert after a few weeks and if it has ever dried out, it loses much of its capacity for holding water. It's really only good for seedlings and cutttings
1ml - 1.5ml Gro/Bloom offers nothing more than subsistence, you should be on about 3+2ml for a plant that size
LiteMix is a bit of an oddity - it is almost inert after a few weeks and if it has ever dried out, it loses much of its capacity for holding water. It's really only good for seedlings and cutttings
1ml - 1.5ml Gro/Bloom offers nothing more than subsistence, you should be on about 3+2ml for a plant that size
Yes exactly i think a deficiency is going on, i try it. Thanks

Damned... Another grower having issues that uses Bio-Biz. My plants die in it every time. I hate that soil. Fox Farms Ocean Forest & never had an issue again. It just amazes me how many grows I've seen having issues with Bio-Biz.
I guess the ones that are successful don't post though because they're not having issues.
Yeah im not gonna buy biobizz products anymore i don’t want to disrespect to biobizz line but it is not working for me.

I love foxfarm it is awesome but unfortunately i dont get it in ma place, im living in turkish and the only biobizz were available and few more.

There are very few posts from people having problems in coco
Just sayin'

There are very few posts from people having problems in coco
Just sayin'
Yes i agree bcz you knw what is goin in n out, full control of plants feeding, but ma problem is that i hve multiple nutrients line now, biobizz, canna, GHE and i can not find a schedule for feeding with multiple nutrients line in coco it is kind if hard so im hving no choice. If you hve any idea for schedual lemme knw for coco

Yes exactly i think a deficiency is going on, i try it. Thanks

Should i flush it once to clean the salt? I did not flush it for long time i think im having a salt build up in my soil n blocks the nutes uptake, you knw why im sayin tha? Bcz last time @Emilya said to feed her full dosage n i fed her, after teo days it is getting more leaf burn n it is spreading upwards, its getting more n more so here is the thing, i knw you all right that it is a deficiency for sure, i fed her heavy dosage of bloom nutes n deficiency is becoming more n more.
What you think?

Yes i agree bcz you knw what is goin in n out, full control of plants feeding, but ma problem is that i hve multiple nutrients line now, biobizz, canna, GHE and i can not find a schedule for feeding with multiple nutrients line in coco it is kind if hard so im hving no choice. If you hve any idea for schedual lemme knw for coco
Crikey it's hard work reading your posts!
This is what the Ed Bizz calls Key Stage 2 - assuming you have achieved KS1, watering properly
You must learn to read your plants with an almost fanatical attention to detail
There are always signs if something is not quite right
I use Canna A/B but every now and then give an organic tea (Gro, Bloom, Humic, Fulvic, Micros & enzyme) which works for me

Should i flush it once to clean the salt? I did not flush it for long time i think im having a salt build up in my soil n blocks the nutes uptake, you knw why im sayin tha? Bcz last time @Emilya said to feed her full dosage n i fed her, after teo days it is getting more leaf burn n it is spreading upwards, its getting more n more so here is the thing, i knw you all right that it is a deficiency for sure, i fed her heavy dosage of bloom nutes n deficiency is becoming more n more.
What you think?
you are mistaking leaf burn for leaf cannibalism, where the leaves are being sacrificed for the nutrients needed up top in the buds. From what I am reading here, you have never given the full recommended nutes. You also need to be much more accurate with your pH adjustment... if you can't hit one single number, such as 6.3 pH, you need a better meter.

you are mistaking leaf burn for leaf cannibalism, where the leaves are being sacrificed for the nutrients needed up top in the buds. From what I am reading here, you have never given the full recommended nutes. You also need to be much more accurate with your pH adjustment... if you can't hit one single number, such as 6.3 pH, you need a better meter.
So you mean i should throw out ma bluelab? It is Damn accurate sis.

...and that is per liter of water.

I was a bit surprised when I read that since I am more familiar with fertilizer or nutrient ratios being figured out per gallon (4 liters) of water.
It does my head in when people talk about teaspoon per gallon etc
A gallon can be 3.8 or 4.5 litres and a teaspoon can be 5-7ml, quite a difference
1 Litre of water will always be 1Kg and 1ml is 1/1000 of that so you cannot go wrong with metric
*Stands up and salutes the Union Jack* :cool:

bio-bizz nutes pretty much run at full strength once the soil depletes. there is a real fast ramp up when the feeding moves from soil to bottle nutes.

a lot of organically sourced bottle nutes act similar.
hit it with full strength nutes then back off if it shows too harsh on the plant.

The bluelab might be accurate, but you are not. 6.3-6.5 is quite a range... try a bit harder and hit 6.3 every time.
@Emilya ok,
Last night i flushed the pot with RO water ph 7 n guess what was the ppm range?!?! Was 1000 ppm in the soil, i have canna flush that is good for cleaning the unwanted and salt buildup not flushing the whole thing. I set the ppm around 600 ppm and i can see my plant breathing and turning to green a bit and leaves getting sharp n happy, you all were right, it is a deficiency but the thing is why ? While im feedinf my plant but still deficiency is showing up, ppl suggested to give another full dosage to the plant but it was not the way, ill be back with my lady soon, thanks for your comments n help ma queen.

why are you feeding a plant using hydro measurements? Put the PPM meter away, because it is worthless in a soil grow. You should find a soil feeding chart and give your plant the appropriate ml or tbsp per gallon or liter and not worry about the ppm. To hydro standards, the ppm on a soil feed pass is much higher than you would want. It is soil... do it anyway. Feed on one pass and give water the next time , f/w/f/w all the way through the grow. Make certain the pH is set to 6.3 every time right before applying it to the soil, water or water with nutes done just the same. I am not sure what your logic is about doing a partial flush, one because it was not necessary and two, you didn't do a complete flush, apparently because someone has convinced you that it is harmful to do so.

@Emilya ok,
Last night i flushed the pot with RO water ph 7 n guess what was the ppm range?!?! Was 1000 ppm in the soil, i have canna flush that is good for cleaning the unwanted and salt buildup not flushing the whole thing. I set the ppm around 600 ppm and i can see my plant breathing and turning to green a bit and leaves getting sharp n happy, you all were right, it is a deficiency but the thing is why ? While im feedinf my plant but still deficiency is showing up, ppl suggested to give another full dosage to the plant but it was not the way, ill be back with my lady soon, thanks for your comments n help ma queen.

why are you feeding a plant using hydro measurements? Put the PPM meter away, because it is worthless in a soil grow. You should find a soil feeding chart and give your plant the appropriate ml or tbsp per gallon or liter and not worry about the ppm. To hydro standards, the ppm on a soil feed pass is much higher than you would want. It is soil... do it anyway. Feed on one pass and give water the next time , f/w/f/w all the way through the grow. Make certain the pH is set to 6.3 every time right before applying it to the soil, water or water with nutes done just the same. I am not sure what your logic is about doing a partial flush, one because it was not necessary and two, you didn't do a complete flush, apparently because someone has convinced you that it is harmful to do so.
I completely agree with you,
but had no choice emilya, some local grower said that my soil ( light mix) is somethin like coco that contains few candies for plant, he knw about this soil coz he use it several times, he said that there is not much in it, only for 1 week or more, after that he said you can treat it as coco n need to flush it, thats why ppm is matter now in ma situation.
Lets see whats comin up.

Back
Top Bottom