Help! Places that don't drug test!

Wanted to chime in here.. That a job drug tests generally shouldn't be reason enough to not apply. Pre-employment tests are actually a lot easier to beat than many people realize. The easiest way being synthetic urine. Check out our Sub Solution at testnegative.com for one of the very best fake pees on the market. It has never been detected as fake pee and it allows for instant heating. As long as you get the temperature right (there's a thermometer included), there's nothing to stop you form getting that job.

What you do on your time IS your business. If it YOUR RIGHT to privacy. If I meet or exceed job expectations, I should be able to shoot Cra$ at lunch.
Here is the only problem I have with this statement. In the field of work I do, I have to rely of my fellow co-workers to do a good job and not mess up, because if I mess, up or they mess up, I could die because of it. If you want to go home after work and get all bent on Cra$ thats fine just so long as when you get to work in the morning your ready to do your job. But if you are doing it at lunch, then that means 1/2 of the day I have to worry about what you are going to do that will kill me. Bad idea. I do not want anyone doing any substance during working hours, not beer, wine, MJ. Cra$ I do not care, because if you screw up and your screw up does not kill me, now I have to go to prison because if I find out who did it, I will be beating you to death. That chit is for your free time, not for when your at work. and while your lunch time is your time, you will be back to work in less then 1 hour. Learn moderation and wait till your off work for the day.

Back
Top Bottom