Help please: 5 weeks from sprout

G1994

So basically this is my 1st grow... I’m doing a few different strains... I have 6 plants in a 4x4 tent, 600w led, fans etc .. there 5 weeks from sprouting now... I took them out the little red solo cups and repotted them in the containers you see now 3 days ago.. not given them ANY nutes at all, showing a bit of stress ( droopy leaves.. some of them have risen back up though, I haven’t watered them yet since re potting, but i was thinking of watering tomorrow as they seem a little dry.. my question is... should I of potted them in there final big container?... are they looking okay? Minor the real bad 1 that’s pritty much dead should I start adding nutes soon? ...and the last pic is my only auto flower ... a little help would be appreciated.. thanks
50E2DB1A-E5C4-420D-A2A8-1A4611321BA9.png
CDB7BE3C-1332-4CFA-86FD-41D23F51DA1D.png
31CEC199-A00B-48AA-AE26-0354FF034DA4.png
D56C909A-17FA-460D-811D-6EDDBFB8D81C.png
71279F00-7FA7-4EE4-8B03-35D10EB07550.png
25246DE5-9042-407E-9A5A-0E4F07C70ED4.png
2AECA7F6-1CD3-4670-9B3E-148EB9F2A6CE.png
3AFBEBE7-CC6B-47BC-AAF5-8E0505C83FF4.png

Hey! Thanks, I’m using bio bizz all mix soil and I have -
Bio bizz - fish mix
Bio bizz - bio bloom
Bio bizz - bio grow
Bio bizz - top max
Split green power
Carboload
Plant magic

I haven’t added any yet tho! I was told to wait till I put them in there final pots and wait at least a week till I add nutes?

Like I said I’m my thread bud, I’m going to water them tomorrow. There not close by, so it will have to wait till tomorrow now , cheers

What are using for soil and what kind of nutrients do you have. They really don’t look bad at all.

Hey! Thanks, I’m using bio bizz all mix soil and I have -
Bio bizz - fish mix
Bio bizz - bio bloom
Bio bizz - bio grow
Bio bizz - top max
Split green power
Carboload
Plant magic

I haven’t added any yet tho! I was told to wait till I put them in there final pots and wait at least a week till I add nutes?

I realize this is your first grow so you wioi live and learn, my first observation is your pots . You may run into troubles during flower simply because of size and they are not cloth. You want your plants roots to breathe. As of now , they look fine

I realize this is your first grow so you wioi live and learn, my first observation is your pots . You may run into troubles during flower simply because of size and they are not cloth. You want your plants roots to breathe. As of now , they look fine
Thankyou for your input, do you think I Should report them to bigger fabric pots that I have? They will be the final containers though.. but I only reported these 3 days ago also . Thanks

Like I said I’m my thread bud, I’m going to water them tomorrow. There not close by, so it will have to wait till tomorrow now , cheers

Tips For Easy & Stress-Free Transplanting

1. Water your cannabis plants 1-2 days before transplanting. This will help the growing medium stay together (since it’s moist), but still slide out easily (since it’s not soaking wet).
  2. Before you get started, fill your new pot with potting mix. Don’t fill the pot to the top, instead leave about 2 extra inches (5 cm). That way you can easily water the plant without all the water running off the sides.
  3. Water this new container of potting mix before you begin the transplant so it’s nice and moist. If you don’t water the new soil first, it can have a hard time absorbing water after the transplant, and your roots won’t like that!
  4. Since you will soon be adding a new plant, you want to dig out a hole in the middle that’s about the size of your old container.
  5. Take your plant, and carefully slide a butter knife inside the container all around the edges to help separate the rootball from the sides of the pot. Avoid grabbing the plant directly by the stem. Try to grab the whole top with a flat hand, and turn the container upside down so you can gently pat the rootball out and catch it with your flat hand. You may have to gently pull the plant out of the container, but go slowly and be gentle!
  6. Plant the rootball directly into the new container, placing it in the hole you dug out earlier. You may need to add some extra soil to ensure a nice flat topsoil.
  7. Gently pat down around the roots, to help press everything together slightly, then water your plant immediately. If you do it right, it won’t stress your plants at all!

Thankyou for your input, do you think I Should report them to bigger fabric pots that I have? They will be the final containers though.. but I only reported these 3 days ago also . Thanks
You want to be careful re potting but I think you should be fine. 5 gallon fabric or even 7 gallon fabric. I am going from 5to 7 gallon my next grow.

Back
Top Bottom