Help please have some yellowing on tips

MegsyB

Hi there I am about 23 days into veg and my girls are beautiful however I have noticed that since we fed them last there are tips that are yellow and some spots in like one leave of three of my five plants .. husband said it happened the night we fed them but I don't know I don't think there was any yellowing before that I check them constantly lol I'm definitely obsessed with my girls lol 1000 watt led 4x4x7 tent cheap organic soil and happy frog soil mix .. fox farm nutes ... they on 18/6 and have been for all 23 days.. I gave them Tuesday night fox farm big bloom 2tsps per gallon and 1tsp of grow big and didn't water them give days prior to that .. so not sure if they were hungry or if it's nuts burn or maybe a mag def? Please anyone that can help me I don't want that yellowing to get worse ...
420-magazine-mobile844779900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1805616424.jpg

Personally I find fox farm grow big to be too strong with fox farm dirt.... so I give a little tiger bloom through veg with big bloom all the time , then I step up the tiger bloom in flower just a little
420-magazine-mobile1436290532.jpg

I am not completely sold it's nute burn. I would keep a close eye. Looks like it could possibly be a magnesium or calcium issue. It's really early in plant life though. You shouldn't really be feeding them until at least 21 days. Flush may not be a bad idea. If you are adjusting the PH in your water you may have created a nutrient lock out condition. Keep close eye on newer growth. The plant seems very copper coloured, not sure if that's just lighting though. Make sure your first few feedings are only
At 1/4 strength of recommended

I am not completely sold it's nute burn. I would keep a close eye. Looks like it could possibly be a magnesium or calcium issue. It's really early in plant life though. You shouldn't really be feeding them until at least 21 days. Flush may not be a bad idea. If you are adjusting the PH in your water you may have created a nutrient lock out condition. Keep close eye on newer growth. The plant seems very copper coloured, not sure if that's just lighting though. Make sure your first few feedings are only
At 1/4 strength of recommended

Yes I was only using quarter strength of nutes but all the new growth underneath is fine and no that's the lighting these girls are very green all but the stupid yellow spots I will do a little flush tonight then not water or feed till dry but if the problem worsens should I try mollasses?

Huh- just did a little research on molasses , I think I may test it out on one plant to see if it makes them better ., doesn't look like it would hurt

Hi there I am about 23 days into veg and my girls are beautiful however I have noticed that since we fed them last there are tips that are yellow and some spots in like one leave of three of my five plants .. husband said it happened the night we fed them but I don't know I don't think there was any yellowing before that I check them constantly lol I'm definitely obsessed with my girls lol 1000 watt led 4x4x7 tent cheap organic soil and happy frog soil mix .. fox farm nutes ... they on 18/6 and have been for all 23 days.. I gave them Tuesday night fox farm big bloom 2tsps per gallon and 1tsp of grow big and didn't water them give days prior to that .. so not sure if they were hungry or if it's nuts burn or maybe a mag def? Please anyone that can help me I don't want that yellowing to get worse ...
420-magazine-mobile844779900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1805616424.jpg
It could be nute burn starting best catch it early as possible. Just flush thm

Back
Top Bottom