Help please!

I kept it in the cupboard with other altering drugs such as whiskey and vodka. The lids were on tight, but would that have anything to do with it?
The weed probably just had a hangover.:slide:

I don't think storeing in the same place as alchol is a factor. I suggest getting a air tight contaner,[EVEN A GLASS MASON JAR] works fine. Store your nugs fresh and enjoy! SAMWISEE.:rollit:

hahaha. well the cupboard is 8 inches above the microwave, and next to the fridge. I live in winnipeg so maybe the fucked up weather did it.

im getting another bag in a few days from the same guy, so i will religously keep it in a jar and see how she tastes. and maybe pick a different cupboard.....

hahaha. well the cupboard is 8 inches above the microwave, and next to the fridge. I live in winnipeg so maybe the fucked up weather did it.

How is your microwave vented? How often do you use your microwave? The heat coming out of your microwave in addition to whatever particulates coming off the food being "nuked" may have contributed. I really don't have a clue I'm just trying to offer possibilities. I hate to see good medicine get compromised.

One assumes that out of the bag you smoked the least appealing material first and then worked your way up the line.

Is that a correct assumption?

Back
Top Bottom