Social etiquette for Cannabis users

for all u up and comin smokers, pay close attention to this 1.
i got a couple friends who never have a dam thing to say until u hand em a joint, then all of a sudden, yap yap yap yap yap
i hate to say "puff puff pass motherfudger", but, i will ... :peace:

When faced with this situation I usually quote the Book of Red(man). "Yo, listen, you're cool with what you're spittin', but why ya holdin the blunt so long politicin?"

I hate to say it, but I'm pretty bad about "babysitting," in my group we call it "crastinating," and I'm a pro at it, which makes me the procrastinator.

I hate to say it, but I'm pretty bad about "babysitting," in my group we call it "crastinating," and I'm a pro at it, which makes me the procrastinator.

Well once you can admit it to yourself and conquer denial, you're in a position to make a change ;)

Great poster, only problem is that there are alot of the same ones on there, example: #1 and #12. There are also alot of "Clean weed" or "clean pipe" things over and over... just what i think. It looks great though!

Its a nice list but a tad long. What stoner is going to remember 55 rules?

Some strains brake down the even most seasoned herbalist, people that would never put themselves before anyone, that live by time honored codes of etiquette. For these times I just roll 3 if 3 are smoking, that way there is much less staring and muttering ... Pipes are personal thats why I've always got 5 or 10 clean and ready BYOS; bring your own screen..

I don't know if this fits in here, but I planned a gift for all my friends when I lived in Greece. Every year around xmas nothing could be found. Just no smoke. In September I had lots of hash, so I hid some. I drove way the hell up on a mountain side and a came to a perfect hiding place. I was hiding it from myself too. If I wanted some I would have dig it up. The place was laid out with roads and street signs,but no houses yet. I was careful to write down the street signs and then I buried the stash, with a pipe I might add.

Xmas eve came and we got together and pooled all our resources and had one pass around. I jumped up and told them what I had done. We all drove over to the mountain licking our lips as we went The area was still there, but the roads and street signs were gone. They had plowed the whole thing under and made a farm of it.
We all just stood there with slumped shoulders. :smokin:

Don't feel bad, I've transplanted 8 clones in the woods before and forgot where I planted them. I learned a lesson, if I am going to plant in the woods I need to not be quite as stoned.

Great list~Love it~I'd add this 1 personally too tho~PLEEAASSE do not smoke
with others when u are sick with the cold/flu~etc~it really suks to catch sumones germs
& get sick~wait til u get better & smoke ur own pipe or joint or watever~its jus rude to smoke with sumone when know ur sick~
PEACE OUT~

It was corteous to always be the first to supply the joint/bowl amongst fellow herbalist. We never thought of going to a party/gathering without something to offer. Great thread. Keep up the good work to all those that have contibuted.

Back
Top Bottom