Question on efficiency.

BtodaLew

so im gettin some really really high quality bud tomorrow. what is the BEST way to smoke it to get the most out of it? i dont own a pipe, bong, or vape. i usually just roll joints. should i try to mickey mouse a bong for this stuff or what? man i wish i had a bong. and vaping really gets you the highest? honestly?

Make a gravity bong. Should take 2 hits max to put you on your ass. I've seen guys that are all day smokers (including myself) be taken down by the GB. All you really need is a gatorade bottle and I guess you could use some foil or something to make a bowl. Just be careful not to burn it too bad, that's the last shit you want in your lungs.

i have personally found that the most economical way of smoking weed is to put two knifes on a element for 20 minutes so that the knives heat up, you can put a spoon over top to get them hotter and get small bits of weed and roll them into tiny balls, and pressing the weed in between the knives. Spots (cannabis) - Wikipedia

I vape regularly, and yes, it can get you pretty high. But if you want to get the most efficiency i guess you should go with hot knives. Be careful if its your first time. I remember the first time i ever hot knived, i took two hits, sat down, and got up 1 hour and a half later. Didn't move for 1 and a half hours. The weed was amazing mind you (like, AAA high shelf. My friend called is "s class" hahah).

Back
Top Bottom