Help Pt 2 With Pics

BDBinLV

Hello all, I am in need of some help please. I have 12 plants that are about 6 inchs tall and 6 weeks old. They are in a supercloset side by side. I germinated too soon before getting the closet and had to transplant 2 times before going into the closet. At this point I have 12 babys in the veg chamber they are about 5 inchs tall and are doing great. The ones up top have been 12-12 for around 3 weeks. I am just trying to get the rotation going from veg to flower so in another 2 weeks I will move the established over and the ones from the veg chamber to the flower chamber and start new veg on the bottom.I am looking to get a 5 -6 week rotation going. The question I have is the ones in the flower chamber are starting to bud from the tops. 8 have the looks of females, and the other 4 seem to be growing in a cluster from the top of the plant. Since this is a short flower cycle (10 weeks) should I be concerned about the ones that seem to be males? If in fact they are males will they be buds with seeds or will they only be clusters of seeds? High times said that due to the short flowering cycles you dont need to worry just let them grow. I would like the opinion of you all since these forems have been such a help allready. Thanks in advance.

S3010008.jpg

S30100071.jpg

S3010006.jpg
a>

S3010005.jpg

S3010003.jpg

they are on dutch master one flower, 1.8-0.5-3.1 . I am going to yank the males. Like I said I am happy with whatever I get from these as they got off to such a bad start. I am hopeful that the other 12 I have in the veg chamber will yield more females and I would be able to get a mother from them. I guess that the old saying less is more will be put to the test. Thanks and I will keep you informed as to the progress.

I will try to post better pictures tomorrow. Thanks for all the advice. I will remove the males. and put them in a seperate room and keep them on 12-12. What do you think about putting them under cfl and what can you suggest that i can buy at either lowes or walmart? I would like to see what they turn out like. Thanks again BDB

Get about 4 of the highest wattage SOFT whites you can find, and make sure you treat the males like a quarantine situation. Always check the males AFTER the females. Don't go see the females if you have the same cloths of or have not showered since visiting the males. You know what I mean? It would suck to be the carrier that pollinates all you're females :)

Thanks for the advice Boss. Hopefully everything will turn out ok, I am looking forward to my next group of babys they are around 5 inchs tall and 3 weeks into veg growth. I am hoping to get a mother out of them so I can clone and utilize all the availble space for all females and maybe I will grow the motherload.BDB

Back
Top Bottom