Help Super Chopping flowering clones

hapgrowy

heres the deal, im growing outdoors and everyday i getting more and more weary about something happening to my baby, so im SPREADING her out

heres two before i seperated them
0819090402.jpg

i have taken 4 clones from ma dukes who happens to be in her 3rd week of flower, now i need to know if i have to put them back into veg (im assuming so due to the fact they need to grow roots now rather than flowers) or can i just let them hopefully ride it out with my sun schedule (about 12-13 hrs of light)
Temps fluctuate from day mid 80s to night mid 70s, humidity goes from mid 60% in day and about 80% at night

It this is at all successful, im debating if i should go ahead and chop the whole mother out into 12 or more clones...

ok here is where im really stretching it, what if i were to chop the whole top (18in down) and replant, has any one done this or heard of this of even been warned against it....

untitled72.JPG

(note: the lower right branch in the pic was taken as a clone... could i cut her off right below the first bend and be succesful, with trimming up a bit first of course)

all help is :welcome:....

Bit of "virgins giving advice about sex" here as I've never cloned but when I've asked about lighting schedules for clones I have been told to put them under a 24/0 light schedule for a few weeks to help them develop roots. Clones are very weak and you will want to baby them as much as possible, I don't think outdoors would be a good idea but before you take that as gospel let an experienced cloner chime in :peace:

Stay with the lower portions of the plant to take cuttings. Definatly move indoors to control enviornment. Check out advice for cloning on site ie; trim 30% of each leaf, use clone gel, don't over mist if at all you got to make them root to survive.

I am currently growing indoors. I got a couple of plants that a friend of mine had, as he could no longer provide for them. He had them vegging for 10 weeks under a 250 mh and they got 4' tall. I didnt have the hight to flower such a tall plant. I cut them in half and used some rooting gel and some rock wool and put them in the shower with a mister and a couple cfls and in 2 weeks i moved them back into the flowering room. They did great! As for switching back to veg from flowering i have been told that will work too

Back
Top Bottom