Day of flower 40 of 55-60
Lights 600W Ushio MH
12/12
RH 40-47%
Temps 68-75F
2-6" inline fans
4-4" desk top fans on plant tops and bottoms

Organic Soil Grow 5 gallon pots fabric pots

Roots Organics supplements with worm casting tea spring fed trout stream water. Always water with cool/cold water

Trichs are at about 15-20 Amber with 15-20 days left in flower no power interuprions, nothing weird.

Overall pic of my grow
6310db69bd3041fd8c0129a52af25ad7.jpg
u

Is this normal for this stage of flowering or will it be sooner? Also if so what did I do wrong?

Thanks for any help advice or input.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I am guessing Mr Am4zin is on the right tract but if he is not and you do have Trichomes at 15 to 20% amber then that is fine. Just because the breeder says it will finish out at 55-60 days means nothing. They could just as easily say they will finish out between 21 and 120 days and be just as accurate. The numbers they give you are just an estimation. A good guess. Some will go quicker, some take longer. It is completely normal.

Pistols are the things around the bud that start out white and turn brownish as the bud develops. They look much like hairs, where as Trichomes are the very fine part of the plant that makes the buds and leaves sticky. The look like a small ball on top of a stem and when they 1st develop they are crystal clear, and then begin to turn cloudy white. After some time, they change from cloudy white to an amber color. Unless you have really good eyes, you will need at least a strong magnifying glass if not a pocket microscope to see the development of the Trichomes. Hope this helps you out a bit.

I have a feeling you are confusing trichomes with pistels. Trichomes are the crystal frosting on the plant and will require a magnifier of some kind. Pistels are the sexy jars that start out white. I wait for all the pistels to turn brown and 5% amber trichomes.

badcc36e76b8a07c52d60e93b2898c02.jpg

I have a feeling you are confusing trichomes with pistels. Trichomes are the crystal frosting on the plant and will require a magnifier of some kind. Pistels are the sexy jars that start out white. I wait for all the pistels to turn brown and 5% amber trichomes.

298f5c67cc8f3f73fccb8bb1863fb50c.jpg

The Pics are not perfect that's for sure but I'd say these are in the range of clear to cloudy with maybe a few amber. In my very humble opinion it's harvest time. BUT. I like the high that is associated with clear to cloudy trichs. Only concern is that the buds seem very small with no real awesome looking colas. I guarantee one thing. You wont bee disappointed in the out come if you cure properly. Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom