Help? Ways to Process & Make Cannabis Oil - What's Better?

VanIsl420

Ive been doing a ton of reading on different ways to make medical oil and its SO confusing.

This is some of my understanding thus far...
- For the MOST part you want the CBD not the THC, although SOME THC is good (depending on patient).
- If you boil it down you get CBD and little THC, but then you get an actual cooking type oi
- If you extract it like the Rick Simpson way, you deal with some shitty chemicals, but you get what would be closer to a hash oil and strong THC
- If you use bubble bags, again you get a hash oil, strong THC, but might not get as high CBD and you wont get as much finished fine product as the two above ..

I know its tough as many/most studies are "home studies", but is there a consortium that can make this any clearer? I know there are MANY of us that are confused by this

Cheers and thanks for your help

This is how we make our oils
IMG_20230207_180507.jpg
Ardent decarboxolizer and the Nug smasher for solvent less rosin I take the pucks after smashing and run it through our butter Maker makes some of the best edibles you'll ever try!✌️😎Ron from Michigan

IMG_20230207_175307.jpg

Ive been doing a ton of reading on different ways to make medical oil and its SO confusing.

This is some of my understanding thus far...
- For the MOST part you want the CBD not the THC, although SOME THC is good (depending on patient).
- If you boil it down you get CBD and little THC, but then you get an actual cooking type oi
- If you extract it like the Rick Simpson way, you deal with some shitty chemicals, but you get what would be closer to a hash oil and strong THC
- If you use bubble bags, again you get a hash oil, strong THC, but might not get as high CBD and you wont get as much finished fine product as the two above ..

I know its tough as many/most studies are "home studies", but is there a consortium that can make this any clearer? I know there are MANY of us that are confused by this

Cheers and thanks for your help
There's no chemicals making RSO. All you are doing is evaporating alcohol and leftover is the oil. It's by far the strongest concentrate of oil.

Bubble bags are used to make bubble hash and dry ice hash.

Nug smasher is nice btw.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom