Homemade Cannabis oil without THC

DnBeats

420 Member
Hello everyone, im a brand new member here !

I have a few question regarding cannabis oil.

A friend of mine who is 88 years old just got cancer :s And i would like to help her as we all now know that many cannabinoids can help fight cancer, and also the chemotherapy negative effetcs.

I already made cannabis oil a few times, she tried it but she really can't stand the THC as it makes her dizzy, tired etc, and i was wondering if i could make cannabis oil with raw buds, or dry ones, but without decarbing them, THC-A and CBD-A is also great a great anti cancer and anti inflamatory tool.
As we know cannabinoids bind to fat, and i was wondering if i could simply sink like 30g of buds directly into a bottle of olive oil, let it infuse to a few week and them give it to her, do you think the oil would actually absorb as much cannabinoids if it's not heated up ?

Or do i absolutly have to heat the oil to help it absorb the cannabinoids ?

I can't find anything on internet, everyone is decarbing their cannabis before making oil or any edibles, concentrate, but i dont want the THC and its psychoactive effect.

Anyone could help me ? :)

Thanks you very much !

Hey DNBeats,

Welcome to 420! Without heat the infusion would be minimal at best, another way to skin the cat would be to wash the cannabinoids off with 151 or everclear, at that point you would have something similar to master wu’s version of green dragon and just skip the decarb step. If you do the wash - then run the alcohol over the buds for several passes. Have her to eat a fatty snack 20 minutes before dosing, it’s kind of a bitter product to taste at first but hold it under the tongue for as long as possible and don’t swallow.

Hey, yes i saw that heat was key so the fat would absorb as much cannabinoids as possible. I didnt knew i could do it with alcohol too tho, i wonder what would be the best between the two ?
I just hope it's not too strong because when she comes back from chemo, she already feel really dizzy, so if we add the oil with some levels of thc in it, eventho it would be great for her health, im afraid she wouldnt take it due to the psychoactives effect that she really dont handle :s

I make CBD oil for a rub and also for Cap's. I take the caps at night and I don't get a buzz on them at all.
I don't decarb the weed. You can just put the bud into a pan with Oil I have used a lot of different oil and as long as it's edible oil it should work. I use sunflower lectin because it's cleaner than soy lectin. But you can put it all together in a sauce pan and leave the heat on low lit #2 or 21/2 on the burner just don't let it boil. I use about one once of bud and enough oil to cover the buds and 1Tbl spoon of lectin. I leave it on over night then filter it and let it cool. I have taken up to 3 caps in one night and don't get high at all on it. But I sleep real well. With 3 cap's I wake up a little groggy but with 2 caps I don't feel groggy at all.

Back
Top Bottom