BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

Good morning HashGirl. :ciao:
Hope your enjoying your weekend.
I'm a user of RSO.
@Roy Growin makes cco , he would be better at helping.
Hopefully he drops by shortly.

I always thought CCO was the same as RSO. Is that not true? What's the difference?

I always thought CCO was the same as RSO. Is that not true? What's the difference?
@Roy Growin :ciao: hey Roy can you please explain the difference for us again please.
Or was it @Joe Brewster :ciao:
He had a nice detailed explanation, mi can't find it.

:thanks:
Hey @HashGirl :high-five:hope everything is going well. :thumb:
Take care my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

@Roy Growin :ciao: hey Roy can you please explain the difference for us again please.
Or was it @Joe Brewster :ciao:
He had a nice detailed explanation, mi can't find it.
Was it this?
From My Reading, RSO is a full extraction, removes chlorophyl, plant waxes & lipids. done at room temps or even heated. Dark green, black in color. Has slick feel on the fingers.

CCO is done at freezing temps. removing just the plant oils THC & CBD
Honey golden oil, tacky feel on fingers. If dried too much, can turn to shatter.

RSO directions from Rick Simpson himself. Producing The Oil Ā« Phoenix Tears | Rick Simpson

I'm no expert, but I have made this myself a few times. In my exp. it does NOT remove the chlorophyl, plant waxes, etc. Perhaps I didn't do it correctly. To remove these items the oil needs to be "winterized" (basically frozen) to separate the waxes etc. which than can more easily be removed.

Rick used a not-so-healthy solvent (naphtha?) which must be completely removed (evaporated). In the beginning I used Isopropyl Alcohol - another not-so-healthy solvent. My recommendation is to use a food-grade Ethanol, either 190 or 200 proof. It's expensive, but there's little risk if some of the solvent is left in the oil.

My preferred method is called QWET - QUICK WASH ETHANOL. ethanol-alcohol-extraction-crafting-concentrates-for-medicine-smoking-and-edibles

My 2cents...

RSO( Rick Simpson oil) , he was just a guy from Nova Scotia who reintroduced Concentrated Cannabis oil to the Mainstream back in the early 2000ā€™s.

That's exactly what I thought. Rick Simpson Oil was called that because that's what Rick Simpson called his oil. Everyone else just makes concentrated cannabis oil.

I'm no expert, but I have made this myself a few times. In my exp. it does NOT remove the chlorophyl, plant waxes, etc. Perhaps I didn't do it correctly. To remove these items the oil needs to be "winterized" (basically frozen) to separate the waxes etc. which than can more easily be removed.
If you read any the ways I make my oil. It is "winterized" I live in cold part of Canada; I do my washes & filtering at -30c if not I recomend a walk in or the bottom of a freezer.

You also have to remember that since Rick made his discovery, new technics have been discovered.

If people actually read Rick's story on phoenix tears they would stop calling it Rick Simpson oil.
Because when you call Concentrated Cannabis Oil - RSO people assume he made it.
He had the law after him & had to move away & hide.
So, Rick himself has asked people to stop calling it RSO but like jello & kleenx it's hard to do.

Winterized, that way when you filter , the plant waxes and chlorophyll Will coagulate. Be sure to filter fairly quickly as you do not want the waxes & chlorophyll to dissolve as the alcohol nears room temperature. I use 6-8 mason jars to speed up the filtering process. I filter 3 times at least . I also find after your initial material strain put the jars back in the freezer for 3-4 hrs so the sediments will settle to the bottom of the jars, this speeds up the next steps in filtering 3 fold.

If you read any the ways I make my oil. It is "winterized" I live in cold part of Canada; I do my washes & filtering at -30c if not I recomend a walk in or the bottom of a freezer.

You also have to remember that since Rick made his discovery, new technics have been discovered.

If people actually read Rick's story on phoenix tears they would stop calling it Rick Simpson oil.
Because when you call Concentrated Cannabis Oil - RSO people assume he made it.
He had the law after him & had to move away & hide.
So, Rick himself has asked people to stop calling it RSO but like jello & kleenx it's hard to do.

So, just to confirm, CCO and RSO are the same thing?

So, just to confirm, CCO and RSO are the same thing?
Yes & no It's more about technic on how you remove the oil from your cannabis.

Vaping Rso would leave behind a bunch of crud but in capsules, & eating may have some benefits having plant waxes, chlorophyl, lipids & plant material in it. It won't have as much THC & CBD
A lot of new technics have been discovered since Ricks technic hit the internet.

From My Reading, RSO is a full extraction, removes chlorophyl, plant waxes & lipids. done at room temps or even heated. Dark green, black in color. Has slick feel on the fingers. Rick never had access to 99% ethanol, he used ISO

CCO is done at freezing temps. removing just the plant oils THC & CBD
Honey golden oil, tacky feel on fingers. If dried too much, can turn to shatter.
when vaped leaves little to no residue.

I am by no means an expert & never had any of my oil tested but vaping CCO done at freezing temp, gets me higher & tastes better.

Competitive Inhibition

The cannabinoids we bond to long-chained fatty acids will be absorbed into the system without the First Pass through the liver and the resident enzymes that are produced to metabolize the cannabinoids, but eventually everything gets to the liver. Every cannabinoid metabolized in the liver loses the medicinal values we seek when we introduce them into our bodies.

It's imperative to practice some sort of competitive inhibition when dosing with cannabinoids. What this means is getting some action in the liver to distract the enzymes before the cannabinoids arrive. Turns out the same enzymes that metabolize cannabinoids also metabolize apigenin and amentoflavone. If you take these supplements about 30-45 minutes before your cannabinoid dose those enzymes will be so overwhelmed by the numbers that more cannabinoids can squeak through into the bloodstream to roam and find cells needing their signaling. Here a link to a writeup on competitive inhibition. Bioavailability

Kingston Rabbi has discovered that one should take a minimum of two apigenin with each dose, starting with the lowest dose and continuing throughout the regimen. In his post lower on this page he goes into greater detail about his personal approach to competitive inhibition.
He's the one who used this protocol of Cajun's to heal himself, so I'd take his advice. We're all lab rats in this healing experience, so any data any of you can share as you utilize this information will be greatly appreciated. Our governments certainly aren't going to be helping us any time soon.

If you're using this medication to treat cancer we invite you to join us in CajunCelt's room. The members that watch over his dream while he builds his clinic practice are adept at helping you overcome the confusion and frustration of learning to use cannabis to reclaim a body wracked with tumors. Our Study Hall is a good place to drill us with questions on just about anything else.

This is a work in progress, as are all cannabinoid therapies in our modern cannabis world. We still have to work out particulars on making coco butter suppositories, a future project. I welcome any and all input. The world is cannabinoid deficient. Now we have an easy method to rectify that.
Can someone help me with picking supplements, we are in Australia and I canā€™t get the Apigenin quickly and we need mum to start the bio bombs (which weā€™ve made with coconut oil and Lecithen). Is there something else we can give that will distract the liver.
Also can someone shed light on when doing the suppository what foods people avoid to avoid an accidental high. I canā€™t find where I found the thread but someone said theyā€™d had a mango green smoothie, any advice anyone can impart would be appreciated šŸ˜Š
Also is there a feed on tacking and using suppositories at the same time?

Thanks šŸ™šŸ¼

Apigenin foods and beverages include the following:

• parsley
  • cilantro
  • spinach
  • celery
  • onions
  • oranges
  • kumquats
  • rutabagas
  • chamomile
  • thyme
  • oregano
  • tarragon
  • passion flower
  • spearmint
  • basil
  • tea
  • beer
  • wine
Drinking chamomile tea and adding dried parsley to recipes are two of the best ways to consume the flavonoid.

I think i would try to find concentrated forms of some the herbs as possible since i do not know how much you would need to consume to be efficient at keeping the Liver busy Metabolizing the enzymes. Also the dose time could vary abit when taking suppositories compared to oral consumption. Suppositories avoid the first pass , so basically will run the gauntlet through the lypmphatic system first before they end up in the liver , so pre dosing Amentoflavone & Apigenin times may vary. Also be sure went inserting Suppositories that you just insert pass the anal sphincter.The veins from the rectum and anus drain mostly into the portal vein, which leads to the liver, and then into the general circulation.If this happens you can expect a unpleasant ā€œHighā€.

Apigenin foods and beverages include the following:

• parsley
  • cilantro
  • spinach
  • celery
  • onions
  • oranges
  • kumquats
  • rutabagas
  • chamomile
  • thyme
  • oregano
  • tarragon
  • passion flower
  • spearmint
  • basil
  • tea
  • beer
  • wine
Drinking chamomile tea and adding dried parsley to recipes are two of the best ways to consume the flavonoid.

I think i would try to find concentrated forms of some the herbs as possible since i do not know how much you would need to consume to be efficient at keeping the Liver busy Metabolizing the enzymes. Also the dose time could vary abit when taking suppositories compared to oral consumption. Suppositories avoid the first pass , so basically will run the gauntlet through the lypmphatic system first before they end up in the liver , so pre dosing Amentoflavone & Apigenin times may vary. Also be sure went inserting Suppositories that you just insert pass the anal sphincter.The veins from the rectum and anus drain mostly into the portal vein, which leads to the liver, and then into the general circulation.If this happens you can expect a unpleasant ā€œHighā€.
Thank you for your reply Panacea šŸ˜Š
We will order the supplement but wanted to know what we could do until then.
She was tacking but her gums are terrible šŸ˜£ Iā€™ve attached a photo. Mum doesnā€™t like honey so any ideas on what to put on it? We canā€™t tack atm which was good timing as the first batch of bio bombs were ready šŸ‘šŸ¼ I read the info on how it needs to be inserted fully and so far sheā€™s not had the high. The capsules are 166mg OCC at the moment and then we are steadily moving towards higher doses to try and get to 1g a day.
Iā€™ve made the batches and theyā€™re currently sitting in the fridge for the first 24hr stint.
For the first batch we used organic coconut oil and lecithen and CCO for a ratio of 4:blushsmile:1
The second batch we did a ratio of 3:blushsmile:1 giving her 200mg of OCC.
Depending on how she feels weā€™ll dose 3 times a day and if she wakes during the night I suggested she dose again. Are these dosing times effective for what we are trying to achieve- 1g per day ?

*Iā€™d like to note sheā€™s already noticed the bubbly yellow urine and had the nausea, and from what Iā€™ve read on here thatā€™s a good sign that itā€™s going to start itā€™s magic āœØ šŸŒ±

C9C0420D-784B-4772-9C89-2114C6C2B260.jpeg

I would also consider making 200-1bio bombs ( [1] ā€œ0ā€ capsule 4 times a day) for oral consumption, these should not effect her negatively. This is the dose i make for elderly ppl for sleep issues. I just think various consumption methods will work better overall.
when you say wonā€™t effect her negatively do you mean it wonā€™t give her the high? The strain we have is Indica heavy but mum doesnā€™t want to be sleeping constantly. We are trying to dose her as quickly as possible without rushing and missing cues from her body.

Yes , just make a few up to try first , considering everyones body is different on how it metabolizes and effects a person. You can always adjust accordingly if they are one way or another. I have pretty potent all Naturally grown cannabis i use and the 200-1 biobombs i made has never been a issue for ppl .. definitely not to strong. Think it would be better to try and hit the Cancer from different angles via various methods. I find it is always a bit trying when finding the correct dosage , such a fine line.

Yes , just make a few up to try first , considering everyones body is different on how it metabolizes and effects a person. You can always adjust accordingly if they are one way or another. I have pretty potent all Naturally grown cannabis i use and the 200-1 biobombs i made has never been a issue for ppl .. definitely not to strong. Think it would be better to try and hit the Cancer from different angles via various methods. I find it is always a bit trying when finding the correct dosage , such a fine line.
Yeah our thoughts too on the different angles, but now we are having trouble with her taking it. Tacking has burned her gums and now sheā€™s finding the suppositories are burning her as well. Why would this be happening? We mixed with coconut oil and lecithin oil (not sunflower lecithin).
I donā€™t know the guy who made the oil but the lady we got it from uses his oil for her other patients, Iā€™m yet to hear if others have had this experience. Itā€™s so hard here as itā€™s not legal so everything is on the down low and I canā€™t check!

My worry is itā€™s either the oil quality or her body is not handling the amount we are giving her.
She looks so unwell šŸ’”

Yeah our thoughts too on the different angles, but now we are having trouble with her taking it. Tacking has burned her gums and now sheā€™s finding the suppositories are burning her as well. Why would this be happening? We mixed with coconut oil and lecithin oil (not sunflower lecithin).
I donā€™t know the guy who made the oil but the lady we got it from uses his oil for her other patients, Iā€™m yet to hear if others have had this experience. Itā€™s so hard here as itā€™s not legal so everything is on the down low and I canā€™t check!

My worry is itā€™s either the oil quality or her body is not handling the amount we are giving her.
She looks so unwell šŸ’”
What your mother is experiencing ie burning, reminds me of when I used Isopropyl Alcohol to do the extraction and didnā€™t get it fully purged. Nasty stuff! Ditto with most other solvents if not fully purged.

Have you ā€œtriedā€ it? Does a drop burn your tongue/gum?

I would suggest you ask your source to ask her source what process was used, especially what solvent and how it was purged.

What your mother is experiencing ie burning, reminds me of when I used Isopropyl Alcohol to do the extraction and didnā€™t get it fully purged. Nasty stuff! Ditto with most other solvents if not fully purged.

Have you ā€œtriedā€ it? Does a drop burn your tongue/gum?

I would suggest you ask your source to ask her source what process was used, especially what solvent and how it was purged.
Thank you Mike for your thoughts on this, I thought the same thing- it is possible to purge it further? To burn off the excess?
Iā€™ll try it today and see if it burns me

Back
Top Bottom