Help with a light...weird plug.

Superbowl

Ok....you can badger me for ordering a light from Ebay anytime now. However, I am NOT understanding the plug setup on this unit. Anyone ever see anything like this on a ballast?
ballast11.JPG

ballast5.JPG

Hi there you would be looking for a SUN System lamp cord ,you can see what i mean in our sponsors list RVF Garden Supply ,under the indoor lighting accessories ,you can view the type of cord needed there:slide:

I didn't see one that would fit at RVF. One end of this cord is wired to the ceramic light socket and the other end is a standard US plug. The standard plug is supposed to plug into the ballast. I have never seen a female receptical like this one before. I am trying to contact the company I bought it from to see if they can send me the right cord, or socket/cord combo.
This is what I bought..
1,000W Metal Halide(MH) and High Pressure Sodium(HPS) Grow Light System

Hey bro, its no biggie some ballasts use standard ballast grounds and some ballasts &/or mogul socket cords use BAASR like the one your ballast has lol..

you need something like this:
High Tech Garden Supply

Sweet as Hell DroJo!!!!....thats exactly what I need.....ordering now!!!
Hydroguy, I did find anything stamped "CHINA" on it, it shipped from Cali. though.
Live and learn....thanks everyone for your help!!!:Rasta:

Great help and research DroJo! Rep + :goodjob: :peace:

Thanks the weed :surf:, that's what we're here for, to learn from each other :cheer:

Sweet as Hell DroJo!!!!....thats exactly what I need.....ordering now!!!
Hydroguy, I did find anything stamped "CHINA" on it, it shipped from Cali. though.
Live and learn....thanks everyone for your help!!!:Rasta:

glad i helped, good luck with your gro my dude:cheer::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom