Help with extraction fan

Newbieable

I brought a new temp cotrol with thermostat , was well excited to set it all up . But found my fan is not compatible with it , it's a RVK but must be a old version , Nowhere to plug fan controller in so that was a nightmare , I had a ink bird set up before hand , that was working amazing lights on I had a nice temp 25-27 degres . Humidty 30-50 . But lights off the fan wasnt kicking in because it was in the cooling socket on the ink bird and the humidity was going up to 80 percent , I dont really wana buy a new fan for this grow , so it's in 24/7 now. Do you think that will be ok i have no control over the temprature now. It's just about it getting to low wich I dont think it will, I keep resetting my digital thermometers in tent to keep eye on temp changes

Hey What’s up Newbieable?

Yes running your fan 24 X 7 will be fine. I‘m confident most growers here are running multiple fans in their tents and grow spaces. I don’t use extraction fans in my setup but I have small fan at soil line and another blowing over the canopy and a third to keep the girls dancing. Obviously it will put more hours of wear on the fan and you will have the costs of electricity, but the air movement helps keep the plants lightly dancing in the breeze, which strengthens stems and helps with pest control too. If they can’t fly well or land in the soil that’s a good deterrent.

I’ve heard a lot of good comments about the AC Infinity fans -they come with a controller.

Hey What’s up Newbieable?

Yes running your fan 24 X 7 will be fine. I‘m confident most growers here are running multiple fans in their tents and grow spaces. I don’t use extraction fans in my setup but I have small fan at soil line and another blowing over the canopy and a third to keep the girls dancing. Obviously it will put more hours of wear on the fan and you will have the costs of electricity, but the air movement helps keep the plants lightly dancing in the breeze, which strengthens stems and helps with pest control too. If they can’t fly well or land in the soil that’s a good deterrent.

I’ve heard a lot of good comments about the AC Infinity fans -they come with a controller.
Thanks for you help mate nice one , and yes them ac infinity fans look amazing maybe buy one in the future :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom