Newbie Grow

Newbieable

Hi guys this is my first grow, all seems to be going ok so far. Think I may of made a few mistakes along the way. I got given a gorilla zkittlez mother plant that had already been heavily cut for clones. Looked in a bad way. So I gave it some TLC and grew it out for my own cuttings. It all went well up intill this stage. I brought a airoponics xstream system for my clones to root in. They looked really healthy in the propergator but I noticed a week in the pump that come with the propagator wasn't doing a good job, more spraying out rather than mist. So I brought a new pump seem to work great. The cuttings seem to root at all different times some taking a week longer that the others, can only put that down to the pump. Mistake number 1 maybe, I waited to pot cuttings intill I see 3-4 inches of roots , I potted strait into 11L pots of coco using only rooting gel. Then watered with low ec. For the next couple of weeks growth was very slow. Maybe the roots wasnt long enough and maybe I should of started in smaller pots then transplanted. Maybe mistakes 2-3. After after a while they started to grow alot better , with some slighty bigger than others due to being potted at different times. I've watched loads of video about LST and I think it's amazing so I tried it with mine, plus I had a little mess around with the mother I was giving after I took cuttings and before I chucked it away. I started around week 3-4 of veg worked really really well was very happy , they really started to bush out and look very nice. And im hand watering thats seeming to be turning out to be a mistake, but I had some trays lying about so I designed a run off system that make things alot easier. I hate leaving run off in the trays, it was breaking my back lifting all the trays out to empty. I done some defoliation in week 4 veg but very light just bottom leaves near coco and pot. I flipped to flower around week 4-5 due to the slow growth at the start would of liked to have flipped sooner. I'm now in week 1 of flower things seems to be going ok plants look very healthy dont seem to have made any mistakes lately, well not what I know of. Plants are showing pre flowers and have a great smell, I started looking in to defoliation after I flipped to flower. So I think i may have missed a opportunity to defoliate properly 1 week before flower. I took off a few lower buds side towards the bottom of the plants in week 1 flower and I was worrying about it for days lol. So I'm going to leave now intill week 3 flower and defoliate some leaves and (lower bud sites maybe) I feel comfortable with every stage I've been through now because I've done it. But every next stage is new for me. So if any one can help out would be great. I'm new on the forum didn't really know where to post , if some one could help me out with understanding the site better would be great.... I'm using dutch pro nuts A-B, Calmag, I have dutch pro explode I'm going to give a go ment to be good stuff. My temps now is 27 degres, 38 humidity. Lights off temp 17 degres. I ph at 5.8 and at the moment I'm feeding 1.7 ec. I just want a little bit of feed back thank you newbieable. I will post some better pictures soon

20210221_224228.jpg

20210216_140900.jpg

20210222_113618.jpg

20210226_120328.jpg

20210307_124804.jpg

Screenshot_20210307-003104_Video Player.jpg

20210307_124726.jpg

20210303_194347.jpg

Welcome to the 420mag good to see you here!! Outstanding setup. One of my top 5 fav is gorrila zkittlez right now. I wish you the best take care
:passitleft:

Am I posting on the right forum ??? I just want to put up a few pictures now and then, and explain what I've been doing and get some feed back
Yep you’re in the right place. Journals in progress is where you wanna be. :thumb:

it’s a tad bit confusing at first, but once you play around a bit and figure it out, it’s actually pretty easy :thumb:

Thanks for you help backlipslide
Your in journals in progress, if your going to keep going your in right spot.
If you would like some opinions and advice natural light pics would be better.

Looking very good today. From now on I will post some pictures with a recap of what I've been doing on fridays.

20210310_151323.jpg

20210310_151254.jpg

20210310_151240.jpg
Can you try and get some natural light pics so we can get a better idea of health of your ladies.

Back
Top Bottom