Newbie Grow

And here's a few pictures of my plants today , still looking very healthy I think. Monday will be the start of week 3 flower, I want do do a final defoliation but need to do a bit more research first before I feel comfortable to do it , but I definatly want to. And i just recently purchased a bottle of dutch pro exlode witch I'm going to start using next week, still want to do abit more research on that to. I have passive intake for air exchange open flaps at bottom of the tent.

20210314_155955.jpg

20210314_120844.jpg

20210314_155936.jpg

20210314_115828.jpg

20210314_155925.jpg

20210314_160406.jpg

20210314_115724.jpg

20210314_155913.jpg

20210314_115758.jpg
Amazing setup and grow you have going my friend. Wow.

Hey newb, the one thing I saw, is the pans that the pots are in... once you feed the plants, the run off will go into the pan and then the pots will sit in the run off. You don’t want the pits to sit in water as that could lead to the roots being too wet and can lead to root rot. Combat this by elevating the pots up out of the pan... it could be as simple as some bamboo sticks set across the pan. I like using one of those metal cookie cooling rack thingy ma-bobs!! If that makes sense lol, I pick them up from the dollar store :thumb:

Great idea about raising the pots I may think about doing that , I only have 3 plants in small trays the rest I designed a run off drainage system. With 3 big trays, 2 plants in each , slightly raised with holes at the end, and with trays at the bottom of that , witch I can take out easily. I never leave run off in the trays longer than 5 mins , getting the run off out of the 3 smaller trays is starting to get hard work, i was thinking maybe a small vax to suck it out.

Hey newb, the one thing I saw, is the pans that the pots are in... once you feed the plants, the run off will go into the pan and then the pots will sit in the run off. You don’t want the pits to sit in water as that could lead to the roots being too wet and can lead to root rot. Combat this by elevating the pots up out of the pan... it could be as simple as some bamboo sticks set across the pan. I like using one of those metal cookie cooling rack thingy ma-bobs!! If that makes sense lol, I pick them up from the dollar store :thumb:
After you've raised your pots how do you get the run off out of the trays

I keep a shop vac handy. Do it constantly. Don't want wet feet.

Hey newb! Sorry for the late response. Bills the man and answered you’re question for you... he’s right, a nice shop vac will take care of that for you...

At first I worried about getting rid of the water... then I got lazy and stopped worrying about it. I just leave the water in the pan, in return it raises the RH in the tent, then by next feeding, it’s evaporated. Feed and repeat lol

Back
Top Bottom