Newbie Grow: Closet CFL Painkiller

Day 46, my PK is going along strong, I'm thinking one way or another we're going to flower this weekend.

My Power Africa is making a slow come back, and the LP in the hempy cup is still there, not dying, not doing much of anything. I'm assuming I'll know when roots reach the reservoir.

What do you guys think?
IMG_20190211_085545.jpg

IMG_20190211_085551.jpg

Well, taking clones off the pain killer this afternoon And switching to flower. I've lost the love potion. She's just getting worse and worse. However, the power Africa has made a complete turn around, and is starting to take off after a few weeks of looking sad. So I have at least one viable girl who will be vegging out while the old PK does her thing.

How much trimming should I do? She's quite bushy at the moment. So I'm not sure where to start, or if I should just wait till she's been in a flower a week or two.

Day one of flower. Was able to get 6 clones, put three under normal veg time lights, and three straight in to the flower closet. Trying to dispose of the LP, I found some good looking roots, just not far enough to hit the reservoir, so i moved it to soil and hoping maybe it pulls through. Now just need to aquire more lights and I'll be set.

I might have veg'd a little longer and let it grow up and then flip. You'll figure out what you like to do best after a few goes. I'd leave the bushiness and let your plants go in to flower and let it do its thing. Let it have as many leaves as possible and then at day 21 of flower cut back fan leaves blocking flower sites.

Why did you put three clones in flower room?

Also you should find some more light soon if you put it in to flower with no additional lights : )

I might have veg'd a little longer and let it grow up and then flip. You'll figure out what you like to do best after a few goes. I'd leave the bushiness and let your plants go in to flower and let it do its thing. Let it have as many leaves as possible and then at day 21 of flower cut back fan leaves blocking flower sites.

Why did you put three clones in flower room?

Also you should find some more light soon if you put it in to flower with no additional lights : )
They got put there because of space. Only have so much room at the moment to utilize. Until I get a tent and expand. Appreciate the advice, just before you jumped in I was about to cut her up. Good timing. I plan on riding out to see my buddy this weekend, he has an extra LED he didn't like, and possibly a tent if he can dig his spare one out the garage.

Back
Top Bottom