Dmoney32's First Grow!

20190723_075556.jpg

Is that the preflower i should be looking for or is that just new growth starting?

I think i found the right amount i needed. Im at a good lsf and my temp is staying at 79.9 degrees! Plants showed a noticable change overnight!

This was a budget grow. I live in one of the poorest towns in the entire state and i too am financially challenged lol. Ive spent $34 on bulbs and not a dollar for anything else. Cant afford to go buy a $150 light so im doing what i can.

Understood. I thought I had heard you mention buying additional CFL @ 15 bucks a piece.

Before spending that money and drawing that amps at wall and adding heat, consider some of the older generation cobs or qbs. I've seen a couple 60 buck qb rigs that pull a lot less at the wall than 2 cfl and can easily flower a gorilla grow and produce less heat and require less venting.

Cheers.

The sprout in the armpit is what your watching, the pair of hairs you see at the node that are 2-3mm long are not what your looking for.

So i just went over my entire plant with macro lense and magnifying glass and can find nothing to do with the sex. Where is the best place to look? Its been flowering for 4 days and the plant is probably around 8 weeks old.

It usually takes 4-7 days of 12/12 before it will start flowering. Once you see pistils you start the flowering time from then.

This is what your looking for,

Male on the left, producing pollen sacks. Female on the right producing pistils.

With the pictures you provided I can’t definitively tell if I can see any started anywhere.

Looks healthy! :thumb:

Wow! Nice close up!! Keep that one for a picture of the month! :thumb:

Yeah that’s new growth, it looks like it may be a flower starting. Don’t quote me on this, but you may have a female on your hands! Let’s keep a close eye on that! She should really start popping off in a day or two :slide:

Too early for me to correctly determine a problem. They look good. Those spots almost look like water droplets were left on your leafs and they act as a magnifying glass burning your leaves. Then leaving the grower to think a deficiency is happening lol. :laughtwo:

Keep an eye on those troubled areas and go from there. See if it progresses

I just have the one plant lol been about 5 days now! Running 5200 lumens now and shes really loving it!

:goof:
Whoops, I meant to say how many days have they been under 12/12 I guess I got lazy with my typing, and no proof read haha.

You answered the question though. Hopefully you should start seeing some action by tomorrow or the next!

Well i fucked up. Was using an old style light timer with the buttons. I guess i happened to hit a few of those kicking the light on for a few hours overnight. I have no odea how long this has been, but i think that may be part of my slow sexing issue and maybe the drooping. There is a lack of ventilation overnight where i shut up the closet (so no AC). So the lights were throwing off heat and i wasnt cooling it. And there was a few hours interrupting the light schedule.

Back
Top Bottom