Dmoney32's First Grow!

I think im just going to do LST until i get some of tge bottom nodes even eitg top nodes then switch to flowering due to my lack of good lighting. Opinions?

Nice results so far @Dmoney32 ...

Yes ... tie back the stems and leaves to make sure the growth nodes are exposed to as much light and air as possible.

Have you read the quadline thread yet? It's a great introduction to HST and LST ... topping lining, and fluxing ... all great training techniques to better your growth.

Nice results so far @Dmoney32 ...

Yes ... tie back the stems and leaves to make sure the growth nodes are exposed to as much light and air as possible.

Have you read the quadline thread yet? It's a great introduction to HST and LST ... topping lining, and fluxing ... all great training techniques to better your growth.
Thanks! Its not an ideal setup but i only soent like $30 on the bulbs to see how id like it lol. If it turns out i may invest a bit and get a tent and some real lights :bong:

20190719_213310.jpg

Even made me a little tent for flowering!

Yeah little baby boy!

Wow man! Congratulations!! We had a girl, all boys in my family so I expected to have a boy, boy was it a surprise to find out we were having a girl lol! Wouldn’t have it any other way though! Congrats again man! Super exciting!

20190719_213310.jpg

Even made me a little tent for flowering!

Is that pot sitting in water?

Im going to go with 2 of those bulbs at first then see what it does with the heat in the tent. If it doesnt get too hot ill add a few of my previous bulbs with those. Or should i just go for it and put all of them? (Thatll make right around 7000 lumens per square foot)

How much do they cost? Would it be worth having just in case? Then you can take some out if need be? :hmmmm:

I guess you could try it out like you said, add some old ones when needed, then slowly buy all of those bulbs and replace as you feel:thumb:

About $15 USD a piece lol i got 2 plus what i have. If i use all of it itll be well over 10,000 lumers per sq foot lol
Man, go spend 150 on a chibi from Timber Grow Lights. I use one for veg and have vegged plants for 140 days to about 5' tall with it. Under 100 watts.

Which would be great! But at what point is it going to be too much in the area? :hmmmm::hmmmm::popcorn:
I think i found the right amount i needed. Im at a good lsf and my temp is staying at 79.9 degrees! Plants showed a noticable change overnight!
Man, go spend 150 on a chibi from Timber Grow Lights. I use one for veg and have vegged plants for 140 days to about 5' tall with it. Under 100 watts.
This was a budget grow. I live in one of the poorest towns in the entire state and i too am financially challenged lol. Ive spent $34 on bulbs and not a dollar for anything else. Cant afford to go buy a $150 light so im doing what i can.

Back
Top Bottom