A Closet A Light & A Bucket Of Dirt

Hello my friends. Sorry for the long absence. My mother had knee replacement
surgery and things have been a bit busy. I also sold a house that I have been working on.

In a fit of sheer clumsiness I dropped Crystal the Wonder Woman squarely on her head.
Snapped the poor thing off right at the base. No fixing that. Lol.

Here is the last picture of Crystal. She would be the middle one.

Luckily I have those Chocolate Mint OG clones behind her.
The clone on the left was replanted and dubbed Lola the Chocolate Mint OG.
She has changed a bit. Day 3 of flower for her.

I was going to train Lola more but I bent a little too far right at the start and did some damage.
She never missed a beat or showed any adverse effects from this but I have pretty much left
her alone since the incident.

When she is done with the stretch I will wrap some tape around the injury for support.

Fiona the Chocolate Mint OG continues on her merry way.
Day 31 of flower for her.

And the last Chocolate Mint OG clone. We shall call her Mother. Lol.

Cheers friends.

Hiya ditch :hug:
Hope your mum is doing better.
To bad you lost one girl, but reading your whole post, may I suggest
:passitleft:realaaax. To much stress causes accidents like that.
If you tape up immediately after a mis hap, you allow the brach to heal and close on its own.

:goodjob: Congrats on the sale, Hope mom heals quickly and has success with her new knee. I'm overdue for replacing my knee and hip but am leery of the whole thing. This getting old is getting old.:rofl: I like your construction, :thumb: That's top notch, I need to do that for a male sanctuary and that is what I had planned but procrastinated and ended up putting them in the house.
Beautiful Buds Ditch and great pictures as usual.:Namaste:
:passitleft:

Drive-by

Girls look nice there Mister Ditch.........

I had this one outdoor girl that had 4 big ass main branches that were heavy with some buddage,,, maybe halfway done,, well we had a heavy ass downpour and the next morning I looked and she had split 4 way from the center,, splayed her out there. I had Miss J and the Kid next door help hold them up and I wrapped it up tight with some old pantyhose/ace bandages work too,,,, and she never missed a beat. I had to keep the load off them but they still hardened up nicely....

GL and Keepem Green

Hiya ditch :hug:
Hope your mum is doing better.
To bad you lost one girl, but reading your whole post, may I suggest
:passitleft:realaaax. To much stress causes accidents like that.
If you tape up immediately after a mis hap, you allow the brach to heal and close on its own.

Thanks Birdie. The reason that I just left the injury alone was a height issue.
The plant would be too tall otherwise. If I closed that gap, I would not have enough space to flower her.
The previous plants in this line all about doubled their height during the stretch. It was a sink or swim
moment for Lola. Lol.

Girls looking good Ditcher!

Thanks Sparks. Always a pleasure.
:goodjob: Congrats on the sale, Hope mom heals quickly and has success with her new knee. I'm overdue for replacing my knee and hip but am leery of the whole thing. This getting old is getting old.:rofl: I like your construction, :thumb: That's top notch, I need to do that for a male sanctuary and that is what I had planned but procrastinated and ended up putting them in the house.
Beautiful Buds Ditch and great pictures as usual.:Namaste:
:passitleft:

Thanks dynamo. Hopefully she will regain some of the mobility that she wants. It has been a problem for a while.

Looking good and frosty already Ditchweed! Good thing you have a few healthy clones to fill in the space. I hope everything goes well with your mom's recovery. Sweetsue has an excellent recipe for a pain cream that she's made for many of my family members who swear by it. It doesn't get you high neither.

Thanks Jgrow. It is nice to have some back ups around.

Drive-by

Girls look nice there Mister Ditch.........

I had this one outdoor girl that had 4 big ass main branches that were heavy with some buddage,,, maybe halfway done,, well we had a heavy ass downpour and the next morning I looked and she had split 4 way from the center,, splayed her out there. I had Miss J and the Kid next door help hold them up and I wrapped it up tight with some old pantyhose/ace bandages work too,,,, and she never missed a beat. I had to keep the load off them but they still hardened up nicely....

GL and Keepem Green

Thanks Woody. They are tough plants. When she is full size I will find a way to support those
branches in hopes of heavy buds. Lol.

Cheers.

Hello again friends.

Lola the Chocolate Mint OG is now on day 12 of flower.
She is also getting rather large. I am pretty sure that I will be
able to still shoehorn her in there, though. I think. Well, probably anyway.:)

Nice and healthy for her so far.

Fiona the Chocolate Mint OG is enjoying her 40 day of flower.
Starting to see a little purple coming through here and there.
Should get some nice frosty little buds off of her.

Mother Chocolate Mint is doing well. She just looks exactly like she did
in the last picture of her. Lol.

Cheers.

I think I'd have my nose buried in this one a bunch.
full

Fiona the Chocolate Mint OG is now on day 46 of flower.
Picking up a little color every day.

Lola the Chocolate Mint OG is up to day 18 of flower.
The stretch is slowing and I have been trying to tame that
bush a bit.

For a size reference Lola stands at 3 feet tall.

Here are a few of the Chocolate Mint OG buds that have
cured for a bit.

Cheers all.

Thanks Jgrow and dynamo.

Fiona the Chocolate Mint OG is sitting on day 52 of flower.
Nothing new to report on her other than I may have overfed her a bit.
Getting some burned tips on leaves. Just water for her from here on out.

Lola the Chocolate Mint OG is now on day 24 of flower.
So far so good for her.

Cheers all.

Back
Top Bottom