Dmoney32's First Grow!

Exclude the bottom two internodes not including the cotyledons. Give your self two or three or even four internodes still in tact (leave that to your own discretion) make sure you don’t cut the new branches coming in above the fan leaves, and snip at the stem leaving about 2-3 mm of stem still in tact above the internode. :thumb: Good luck sir! I hope it makes sense. Go down to my journal for a reference from the pics I posted last night.

20190710_065839.jpg

So far it seems that it helper her out! BTW my wife and i named (hopefully) her Crystal :laughtwo::ganjamon:

You and the wife named the plant in post #83 crystal?
Very nice!!

Now that she’s topped you will notice the growth exploding out of areas you’ve never seen before lol! You will find It will want to grow horizontally rather then vertically! That’s when the training starts. Grow those branches to the side of the pot, and allow all the other branches follow suite. The secondary and third branches off the top branches will grow up, and create your self a great canopy! :thumb::popcorn:

You and the wife named the plant in post #83 crystal?
Very nice!!

Now that she’s topped you will notice the growth exploding out of areas you’ve never seen before lol! You will find It will want to grow horizontally rather then vertically! That’s when the training starts. Grow those branches to the side of the pot, and allow all the other branches follow suite. The secondary and third branches off the top branches will grow up, and create your self a great canopy! :thumb::popcorn:
Yeah the fan leaves have almost doubled, and where i topped, there os 2 little fams popping up for the new colas :bong:

So with the lst i should tie the top branches down to keep them low and let the bottom nodes get more light?
Yes exactly, but make sure you tie the branches down, not the fan leaves. You can tie all of them down as well, promoting the light to go to those secondary and third branches :thumb:

Let’s see what @SmokeSara has to say about the light coverage for those lights.

Back
Top Bottom