Help With First Grow Harvest

Ignore the calendar and trust your eyes...you will know when to harvest...one of the major mistakes I made (repeatedly) was harvesting early...you have invested all the love and time to this point, and each day you allow her will pay exponentially in a superior harvest.

My other mistakes were improper drying and curing, and that is still a challenge (and an art). I cut the major branches, then trim the major fans. (I bud wash as well) Then I hang those branches in a cool, dark, dryish (40-60% RH) space and let them dry for a week. Then I trim buds off the stems and let them dry in same spot for another week. The art is to not over or under dry...in a perfect world you would have a RH controlled room @ 60-65% for the whole process. If you jar them when they are too wet, they smell like ammonia...too dry and they are hay...

As far as the darkness before harvest, consider that all outdoor plants are just harvested...and they are fine :) Don't take away any time under the lights (now) for the swap into darkness.

:goodluck:
Well said.
As far as the darkness thing goes, I know Emily says it works. And so far everything she has told me has been correct, so I'm going to be putting 2 into dark tonight to harvest Saturday.

Well said.
As far as the darkness thing goes, I know Emily says it works. And so far everything she has told me has been correct, so I'm going to be putting 2 into dark tonight to harvest Saturday.
I'm going dark as soon as I get a few signs they're ready. lol

20191115_053910.jpg
20191115_053857.jpg

Back
Top Bottom