Help!

Kevint123

I'm 5 days into flowering and I missed watering them for 24 hours and when I got back they were all dried up and dead looking. I watered the crap out of them with nutrient water and crossed my fingers. There's new life and the roots still look alive. HELP!!! What can I do

Re: Help!!!

Hi Kevint123.

Welcome to 420 Magazine. :welcome:

I think you've done about all you can do. If you haven't already, you might consider making sure your lights aren't adding more stress as they bounce back. I take it you're growing in Coco or some other soilless medium?

No it's in soil. Scrog set up. 1000 watt light. It's in a home made indoor environment. I left the front open the entire time of veg and once I started flowering I sealed it off for my 12 hour dark time. I didn't come home for 24 hours and I opened the front and they were fried. Have you ever heard of a plant coming back from such abuse and actually flowering a decent yield?.

It sounds to me like its the heat from lamp. 24 hours without watering is actually very little time. I've gone four days without watering mine and they've never fried. Do you have any kind of air flow for the environment? Is the lamp air cooled? How far away from the plants is the light?

Yea I later found out it was the light because my fan and filter wasn't running. Novice mistake by a novice but I really don't want to give up on the plants even if I lose some time to pamper them. How resilient are they once the plant has hit that point. Is there any saving them or is it just a slow death from this point and just try to save some clones?

Obviously photos would be beneficial here, but I'm going to suggest your plants are going to be fine.

Yea I later found out it was the light because my fan and filter wasn't running. Novice mistake by a novice but I really don't want to give up on the plants even if I lose some time to pamper them. How resilient are they once the plant has hit that point. Is there any saving them or is it just a slow death from this point and just try to save some clones?

Back
Top Bottom