Help!

Kiyahhawkins

420 Member
This is my first time growing and I wanted to know is this normal for the pistals on my plant to turn orange/amber on week 3-4? Here are the pictures
0666885C-C581-4143-8A76-26B509ED4205.jpeg
69094A82-8B67-48D3-93E8-95FDC5813636.jpeg
E57B7E37-D24D-4D3B-9294-12D001F95D17.jpeg
C1D62A8B-1CFB-4D76-9698-01196E626D9A.jpeg

I had a Glue Cookies do that to me recently.
Are you spraying/touching them with anything?
Looks like you may have hit them too hard on the nutes too.

Becuase I didn’t know if I should use fertilizer I have fertilizer but I didn’t know if i was suppose to since the ambers are coming in should I get back to using fertilizer?
Yes, don’t stop feeding until harvest.
You might do a “reset flush” at week 6, feed immediately afterwards if you are using synthetic nutes. It’ll flush out any built up salts, and reset the soil for “prime time”.

Also I have another plant that has been planted the same day as this 1 same strain and it hardly has no embers on it
My strain has 3 different phenos, so not every plant is the same, even though the strains match.

Yes, don’t stop feeding until harvest.
You might do a “reset flush” at week 6, feed immediately afterwards if you are using synthetic nutes. It’ll flush out any built up salts, and reset the soil for “prime time”.
Kk would u like to take a look at my other plant same strain

They look good my friend...

Do they smell different?

Pheno 1 has a fruity-gas smell, Pheno 2 has a strong glue smell, and Pheno 3 doesn’t have much of an aroma at all.

They look good my friend...

Do they smell different?

Pheno 1 has a fruity-gas smell, Pheno 2 has a strong glue smell, and Pheno 3 doesn’t have much of an aroma at all.
The 1without ambers have a little fruity smell and the 1 with the ambers have the strong glue smell,so that means there diff strains?

Back
Top Bottom